The most controversial American president Donald Trump has some of his female supporters on his side after all. We are actually talking about the American political commentator, writer and Trump supporter Kayleigh McEnany.
This 29-year-old famous personality has dedicated herself in the CNN International for many years and her professional life seems to be an amazing one. She misses no chance to come in the spotlight with many controversial news regarding her profession.
As we all are obvious that she has an amazing career but her personal life tells a different story. Let's focus on her personal life in today's section.
Kayleigh McEnany Already Engaged; Has she married?
There is no doubt in the fact that Kayleigh is a complete package of beauty with brain. It's not only her beauty but her dedication and working skill made her fans even more crazy for her.
However, she is not a single as she's in a romantic relationship with boyfriend Sean Gilmartin since a long time. The couple got engaged in November 2016 and planning to get married soon!
It's been already more than seven months of their engagement and hence, we are eagerly waiting to see the couple walking down the aisle and tying the knots.
Most of you people may not know what Sean does for his living?
Well, Gilmartin is a professional baseball player and currently, plays for New York Mets of MLB. He was the 28th of the overall selection in the 2011 Major League Baseball draft by the Atlanta Braves.
Kayleigh McEnany Diagnosed with Probability of Breast Cancer at the Age of 21
It is often heard that when two are in love, nothing matters around. Well, the couple has best proved the words as mentioned. Sean loves his fiance the most despite being obvious with the fact that she has BRCA1 gene; the gene causing breast cancer.
Sean stated that her appearance doesn't really matter him as long as she is alongside him. Sean seems a very supportive and caring guy who's perfect for Kayleigh.
Moreover, the couple is planning to have four children in future. She rather wants a daughter regardless of the fact that her upcoming daughter may also have the same genetic disorder as she has at present.
Here is a short clip of Anderson Cooper's show with Kayleigh McEnany talking about the Trump's Healthcare plan:
Kayleigh is undergoing treatment with a preventive double mastectomy with few steps till now. In one of her interviews, she revealed that her mother along with eight of her aunt suffered from breast cancer.
She was inspired by the story of Angelina Jolie as she was also diagnosed with breast cancer with a positive response. She was 21-year-old when she found out having the gene causing breast cancer for the first time.
These days she is actually working with charities in creating public awareness of breast cancer that is female or male associated.
Quick Facts about Kayleigh McEnany
- Born in Tampa Florida.
- Enrolled in the Academy of the Holy Names; a private college for girls.
- Later studied in George University, University of Miami Law School, and Harvard University.
- After completing graduation worked as a producer for Mike Huckabee's TV show.
- Has interned with legends of politics including Tom Gallagher, Adam Putnam, and George W. Bush.
- Repeatedly seen as a defender of President Donald Trump; supported a lot during the presidential election 2016.
- Had a heated exchange with Charles Blow the columnist of New York Times on the CNN's Show, CNN Tonight with Don Lemon.
- Apologized publicly in March 2017 as she mentioned that Barack Obama was the president of the United States when an American Journalist Daniel Pearl was decapitated by terrorists in Pakistan back in 2002.
- Came into a big controversy as the radio host Dana Loesch commented something weird on her breast size back in 2016 being unaware with her mastectomy.
Well, we are heading forward to see the couple to start the exciting chapter of their life, their married life soon in future.
For more updates and recent gossip visit our official page and don't forget to like our page on Facebook!!