Michaela Conlin is an American actress renowned for her portrayal as "Angela Montenegro" on the Fox crime comedy-drama Bones. She's been successful to win hearts of millions of fans with her versatile acting skills and her charisma.
For such a beautiful actress, it's quite unbelievable that she's still single and we're speculating a long list of dating history of hers. But this low key actress hardly reveals anything about her private affairs in public.
In today's session, we have made an attempt to drag some of the personal details of the star along with her current life. Enjoy reading!
Current Relationship Status of Michaela Conlin
Law & Order's actress Michaela is recently thought to be single. She's not been quite active on social sites and media and her personal life too pretty wrapped up!
She's established herself as one of the veteran actresses in past few decades and as for now, she's super focused into her career rather than building a relationship.
But guys don't be disappointed! We have some news about her. This diva was emotionally linked with soccer legend of Iceland Arnar Gunnlaugsson in past. In the year 2012, Iceland Review revealed the relationship of Michaela with the soccer star.
As per the sources, the couple celebrated the new year of 2012 together in Iceland. That year, they were spotted together many times celebrating the holidays.
Here is an interview of Michaela talking about her Post-Bones Plans:
The actress got a chance to meet the handsome football player via a mutual friend during an autumn of 2012. They clicked together pretty well and started a romantic relationship.
In contrary, the couple's already separated and moved on separately but the reason behind the scene still remains a mystery.
To add more, Michaela was once rumored of dating her co-actor T.J. Thyne but the rumors were just hoax and now T.J. Thyne is happily married to his wife Leah Park.
Well, we will have to wait for Casual's star to get a new and interesting love life soon in days to come. We hope she settle down soon with the right man.
Quick Facts about Michaela Conlin
- Born on 9 June 1978 to Chinese mother and father of Irish descent.
- Initiated her performance at the age of seven and continued working with several local productions.
- Enrolled Parkland High School and got a chance to work in Bye Bye Birdie and The Crucible.
- After completing graduation, she moved to the United States and joined Tisch School of Arts; the school of acting.
- Later migrated to Amsterdam to learn with the Experimental Theatre Wing's International Training Program.
- After completing graduation from NYU, she became the part of a documentary named The It Factor.
- Played the role of Angela Montenegro on the superhit Fox drama series Bones, which stars Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, John Francis Daley, John Boyd, and David Boreanaz.
- Worked in several movies like Love the Hard Way, Pipe Dream, One Window, Enchanted, The Lincoln Lawyer, and The Disappointments Room.
- In addition to it, has also worked on several television shows including Law & Order, The Division, MDs, JAG, The D.A., and Casual.
- Has a net worth of about $4 million as of 2017.
Well, all in all, we would like to wish the star with all the luck for her forthcomings and for more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.