The Real Housewives of New York City starlet, Carole Ann Radziwill always gives us something interesting yet inspiring stories of her life along with a zing of entertainment.
After the terrible loss of her late husband Anthony Radziwill to cancer, the brave yet most enigmatic Housewife, Carole is counting blessings one after another with her loving boyfriend, Adam Kenworthy.
The couple is really happy together and we are guessing a lavish wedding of the duo soon in the future.
Carole Ann Radziwill lost her husband to Cancer in 1999: Tragic end of a beautiful love story
Carole was once a royal princess as she was married to the son of Polish Prince Albert Radziwill, Anthony Radziwill.
As funny as it may sound, Carole met Anthony in the least romantic way as they met when ABC News sent them to cover the case of brothers Lyle and Erik Menendez, the rich kids who gunned their own parents down in Beverly Hills.
Anthony was working as the producer and Carole was in the team. And their passion and love for news brought them closer together.
The duo married in August 1994 at Most Holy Trinity Church in East Hampton. The reception was held at the East Hampton, home of Mrs. Radziwill and her husband, Herbert Ross.
In her blog, Carole writes that she was blown away by Anthony's sense of humor and despite their differences in personalities, they worked out pretty well.
However, as life turns in the most unexpected way, Carole and her husband, too faced the most unexpected and painful moment of their lives.
Anthony was diagnosed with cancer, tumor in his lungs. Anthony went under surgery to remove tumors but it spread outside the lungs and she lost her husband on August 10, 1999, four years after their marriage.
Before her husband's death, she lost Anthony's best friend and cousin John F Kennedy Jr. and his wife Carolyn Bassette Kennedy, three weeks before, who died in a plane crash off the coast of Massachusetts.
Her journey after her husband's death was very painful and in the loving memory of her husband she wrote a memoir, What Remains that became a best seller after it was published in 2005.
Carole Ann is dating her new boyfriend Adam Kenworthy, Happy Couple
From dating George Clooney to hanging out with former US President John F. Kennedy, the talented American journalist, and author, Carole always remains in the spotlight.
And this time too, she's grabbing much attention from her fans with her new beau, Adam Kenworthy who's probably half of her age. The duo has been dating since last year when both met while working together in the Real Housewives of New York City series.
The handsome Chef, Adam wooed the gorgeous Carole and in an interview with The Daily Dish, Carole revealed how she fell in love with Adam. She stated,
"He's a really grounded, kind of serious, no bullsh** kind of guy, and I love him for that."
Adam who is also a photographer loves her girlfriend Carole and the duo seems inseparable and madly in love. They share adorable snaps of them together enjoying each other's company in Instagram quite often.
Kiss and Tell XOXO
Well, we wish this wonderful couple life time of happiness and hope they tie the knots pretty soon and start a perfect family together.
Quick Facts about Adam Kenworthy
- Adam Kenworthy is a burgeoning Chef working at Chef Adam Adam Kenworthy, in Greater New York City.
- He attended Colorado State University, graduating in Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism in 2007.
- Prior working as a chef, he was a coordinator working for Burton Snowboards Company.
- He also worked as a freelance model for Beatrice Models for more than four years.
- Served as a teacher/mentor in Fusion Academy, a private high school providing all the technical courses.
- He is currently dating The Real Housewives of New York star, Carole Ann Radziwill.
- Besides cooking, he has a passion for photography and singing.
- He also founded the non-profit organic fruit farm Finca Santa Marta in Nicaragua that helped employ local, providing fresh fruits and honey.
- He's athletic and holds records of participating in many marathons, trial runs, and Ironman triathlon.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!!