Lena Headey is fan favorite for her portrayal of the manipulative queen Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones. She is rumored to be dating former Game of Thrones actor and current Narcos star Pedro Pascal.
Lena is a mother of two children from her previous relationships. Let us discuss the adorable actress in today's section!!!!!!!
Lena Headey is Rumored to be Dating Actor Pedro Pascal
Though Pedro Pascal, one of the fan favorites died in season four series, he is still seen in Narcos as Javier Pena. Apart from his professional life, his personal life is rather interesting.
He has been linked with Lena time and again. They have been so close during the set of Game of Thrones.
The pair was rumored of having a romantic link since 2014. They were spending quality time at The Grove in Hollywood.
The couple, who portrayed the role of Cersei Lannister and Oberyn Martell seemed very much comfortable with one another.
It's yet to be revealed they are just good friends or there is something romantic behind the scene.
The speculations got stronger when Lena uploaded an Instagram image of the two captioned, "Sunshine love" in April 2014.
Lena Headey: Mother of two Children: Her Past Affairs
The 43-year-old actress was once engaged to Johnny Cicco; also dated Jason Flemyng for almost nine years.
She was also emotionally linked to Game of Thrones co-star Jerome Flynn. However, their relationship had a bad end, resulting in the two being kept apart on set.
The British actress married musician Peter Loughran in May 2007. However, the couple separated on 26 December 2013.
The former couple is blessed with a son, Wylie Loughran on 31 Match 2010.
Lena confirmed her pregnancy with her second child in February 2015. She once told People,
'I'm happy to confirm that I'm having my second child this summer.'
She gave birth to her second child, a daughter named Teddy on 10 July 2015.
In contrast, she has yet not revealed who the father is. She told in March 2015,
"I like to keep my personal life private."
Well, privacy to personal stuff is respected.
Quick Facts about Lena Headey
- Born on 3 October 1973 in Hamilton, Bermuda to the family of Sue and John Headey.
- Her father was a Yorkshire police officer.
- Has a younger brother, Tim.
- The family moved to Somerset when she was just five.
- She took ballet lessons as a child.
- Attended Shelley College when she had her first experience in acting.
- Worked in a school production at the Royal National Theatre.
- Was selected for a role in the 199 film Waterland.
- Best known for her roles in big budget movies like The Brothers Grimm, the action film 300, Gorgo, Queen of Sparta, and The Red Baron.
- Known for portraying Cersei Lannister in HBO's hit fantasy series Game of Thrones since 2011 alongside Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage and so on.
- Her performance in GOT was praised with three consecutive Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in Drama Series.
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress-Series, Miniseries or Television Film in 2016.
- In the year 2017, she became one of the highest paid actors on television.
- Earned up to £2 million per episode of Game of Thrones.
- As of 2017, she has an estimated net worth of $9 million.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.