American born actress Savannah Jayde debuted her acting career with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles back in the year 2008 and rose to fame playing Jennifer 3 in the hit series Big Time Rush.
Similarly, the 22-year-old actress is already married. So, who is her husband? let discuss her private affairs in today's section!!!!!
Savannah Jayde's Married Life: Meet her Husband
Stunning Savannah has gained huge critics from her fans with her alluring look and fantastic acting skill.
Many people love her especially boys, but we have bad news guys. The diva is already married.
Savannah has already found the man to spend her whole life. She married Carman Kubanda in the year 2016 but the news was kept a secret to the public.
Carman is all over on her Instagram posts. She has even posted a post with the guy sharing a passionate kiss.
It's actually not clear when the couple fell for each other but looking at the posts we can say that they are together for so long.
As we tried to get some information about the guy, we got that the guy is actually a musician.
It's actually been a year since the couple married. They married in a secret ceremony only in the presence of family and friends.
Carman wished her 'Happy Marriage Anniversary' with an Instagram post on 31 January 2017.
Savannah looked so beautiful in a white gown with her husband in a black suit. The duo seems so intact with each other that we can assume they will never be apart.
We congratulate the duo for their happily married life and an awesome life in days to come.
Savannah Jayde: Know about her Career
Savanah had a great interest in the acting field since childhood. She debuted in the film with Terminator: The Sarah corner Chronicles in 2008 in a guest role.
Later in 2009, she appeared in The Suite Life on Deck till 2011 as Danya on Disney Channel.
She got a big break in her career in the same year portraying the role of Jennifer 3 in Big Time Rush. It originally aired on the Nickelodeon from 28th of November 2009.
The story line of the very TV series was mainly focused on the adventures of four hockey players in Minnesota.
Some other TV shows and movies of the starlet includes Electric Spoofaloo, Corey nd Lucas for the Win, Melissa & Joey, Amazing Love, and Space Warriors.
Quick Facts About Savannah Jayde
- Born on 25 October 1994 in Dallas, Texas.
- She was actually named after the character in the movie "Savannah Smiles" and the character Jade in "Endless Love".
- Moved to Los Angeles in 2008 in order to pursue her career.
- Has a younger brother in her family.
- Was a child model in print campaigns as well as commercials.
- Furthermore, she is also interested in photography, singing, and writing.
- She is looking forward getting opportunities to combine her passion in the field of acting with her vocal abilities in future.
- Went to the same acting studio as Selena Gomez, Logan Henderson, Logan Miller, Demi Lovato, and Cody Linly.
- Her great grandfather was Chickasaw Indian.
For more updates and recent gossip visit our official page.