Just recently on Saturday, a man was arrested on the allegations of stalking the gorgeous actress Kate Beckinsale at Tampa Bay Comic Con event.
Intimidated and scared, the actress filed a police report against that man who has the previous history of stalking and threatening her and he was immediately held under the custody.
The 43-year-old actress was enjoying her life with her new secret boyfriend Matt Rife but it seems like she has to worry about her safety more. Let's find out all the details here.
Kate Beckinsale's Alleged Stalker Arrested!!! What does her new boyfriend have to say about this?
Kate Beckinsale's alleged stalker was arrested last Saturday when the man was spotted at the Tampa Bay Comic Con event where the actress had made a celebrity guest appearance.
The man is recognized to be a 45-year-old resident of Iowa, named Terry Lee Repp. This is not the FIRST time this man has stalked the actress.
Repp first made physical contact with her in an event held at Salt Lake City, Utah back in 2016.
Sources stated that Repp had touched the victim's back and threatened to stab her. He was held by the guards right away and thrown out of the event.
Later during the same year, in a continuing effort to harass the actress, Repp made his way to Houston, Texas where Kate was attending an event. He was detained by the Houston Police Department with a strict warning and restraining order.
This time, however, Repp did not come in any physical contact with her and an officer who was on the look out for him, spotted Repp.
The actress postponed her talk in the event but later did her Q&A panel.
The Tampa Bay Police Department released an official statement,
"Repp appears to have an irrational obsession with [Beckinsale] and has traveled across the country in an effort to harass her. Repp's actions caused the victim substantial emotional distress and caused her to fear for her safety".
Here's a photo of KatKate posted a fan at the Tampa Bay Comic Con event.
Terry is being held at Orient Road Jail, Tampa Bay on $5,000 bail bond.
Kate is dating her new beau Matt Rife, Neither of them has commented about the "stalking incident"
Kate is finally moving on with her life!
Kate and Matt were clicked by papz kissing and smooching while arriving for an event in West Hollywood. The pair is dating since the past few months and was maintaining a low profile in the media but now they've gone public.
And neither of them has commented about the terrifying stalking incident as it seems that the actress doesn't want to give it much attention and just get past through this eerie scene.
Quick facts about Kate Beckinsale
- Born and raised in Chiswick, London, England, Kate Beckinsale is one of the leading actresses in the film industry.
- Daughter of English actors Richard Beckinsale and actress Judy Loe.
- She comes from a Burmese and English descent.
- lost her father to heart-attack when she was just five years old.
- Attended Godolphin and Latymer School in West London.
- joined Orange Tree Youth Theatre and won WH Smith Young Writers Award for fiction and poetry.
- she was an anorexic during teenage
- Knows French, Russian and English.
- had passion for acting since an early age and made her TV debut in 1991 and started doing feature films.
- She landed her first lead role in 1993's movie Much Ado About Nothing and started rising as a talented actress in the industry.
- Her movie credits include Prince of Jutland, Emma, The Golden Bowl, Pearl Harbor, Serendipity, The Aviator, Click, Underworld Film Series, Contraband, Van Helsing, Total Recall and so on.
- Her stalker was recently arrested in an event in Tampa Bay Comic Con.
- She has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!