Plastic surgery has become a global trend in the world and not even celebs, common people are also opting for the surgery. More than 90 percent of the Hollywood celebs opted for the surgery.
One of those celebrities is Kate Gosselin, the actress who is famous for her role in Jon & Kate Plus 8. Though she denied getting any of those artificial procedures, we have our doubts.
Today in this section, let's try to uncover all the truth behind the plastic surgery and know for ourselves if it is true or not.
Kate Gosselin-Went Under the Knife or Not?
Constant questions from the Paparazzi can be quite irritating for any celeb. According to many rumors, in order to look more youthful and beautiful, Kate has undergone cosmetic procedures.
Nowadays there are a lot of cosmetic surgeries, ranging from face to your leg, you can literally enhance any part of your body. But the big question is, what body part did the reality star choose?
Well, to answer that question, one needs to examine her before and after photos and then we can properly say if she has really done it or not.
Now according to our research, she did a face lift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and Botox injections. Wow!...That's quite a handful amount of surgeries, to say the least.
But now if we really think about it, the actress does look different from her old self. Ask yourself this, an actor her age and a mother of eight children, still wrinkle free, quite intriguing, isn't it?
The actress accepted that she had a tummy tuck done, but the rest of them is not true. In an interview to the US magazine, she stated,
"I've had a tummy tuck -- we all know that."
And when asked about her breast surgery, she added,
"Why is it so fascinating? I got a good bra!"
A close friend of her reportedly revealed she had a boob job done. She also accepted her Botox filler job, though at first, she had a botched botox job.
Kate Gosselin-Marriage life
The actress married American job personality Jon Gosselin on June 12, 1999. The pair exchanged vows in a small function.
They share eight children between them, Aaden, Collin, Joel, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Cara, and Madelyn. Cara and Madelyn were born from natural processes, whereas the rest conceived via birth treatment.
Due to a problem in her ovaries, the pair opted for the treatment. All six of her children are now 13-years-old and now going to join high school.
Unfortunately, she divorced her husband in 2009, due to irreconcilable. The mother and father are co-parenting their children together.
Quick facts about Kate Gosselin
- Born on March 28, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Charlene Ruth Kreider and Kenton Eugene Kreider.
- She is one of five children.
- She belongs to German, Scottish, and English descent.
- She completed her diploma from Reading Hospital and Medical Center and became a certified nurse.
- After the birth of her sextuplets, along with her family, she starred in NBC series, Home Delivery.
- Apart from the show, she also appeared in Jon & Kate Plus 8 / Kate Plus 8, Dancing with the Stars, and Celebrity Wife Swap.
- She also authored three non-fictional books named, Multiple Blessings, Eight Little Faces, and I Just Want You To Know.
- Her net worth is 200 Thousand dollar.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.