With Carmelo publicly admitting his affairs and hook ups with different women and jeopardizing his seven years of happily married life, he and La La are trying hard to make things normal for their 10-year-old son, Kiyan.
Not only this, both have decided to postpone their divorce and take some time off from the stressful split and be there for their child. So is the couple dropping hints that they might get back together? Let's find that out!
Carmelo and La La Anthony making things normal for their son; postponed their divorce
The 37-year-old sexy mother of her 10-year-old, La La is considering having a normal relationship with her cheating husband, just for the sake of her son.
The couple is still co-operating to create a normal environment for their son, Kiyan, sources report. In an interview with People, The Think Like a Man actress stated,
“Things are great. We are parents of an amazing 10-year-old. That is my priority, that my son is healthy and happy, I will do whatever I can to ensure that, and my husband is the exact same way. We made a commitment to create an environment so he is happy and smiling and laughing living a 10-year-old life.”
Also to avoid any scandals and stressful situations for his son, La La is keeping him occupied with basketball tournaments, supporting and cheering him from Tennessee to Florida to Las Vegas.
Despite all the bitterness, La La still wants her son to follow the footstep of his father Carmelo, who's a professional basketball player for NYKnicks of NBA.
But this is not the end of their story, there's more. The estranged pair who split up in April after nearly seven years of wedding bliss has now decided to delay their divorce for good. But La La is not ready to reconcile either, so sooner or later the pair will be officially off each other's back!
Carmelo, who was even accused of making another woman( a stripper) pregnant is now under visitation grant while La La has taken the full custody of her son. Also on Mother's day, the former couple with their son were seen enjoying a happy family dinner in New York City.
La La and Carmelo tied knots back in 2010, six years after getting engaged and their wedding was featured on VH1 for their reality series La La's Full Court Wedding. In 2007, the pair welcomed their first child son Kiyan Carmelo Anthony.
Quick facts about La La Anthony
- Alani Nicole Vazquez, famous as La La Anthony was born in Brooklyn, New York, U.S. born to a Nuyorican people ( Puerto Rican people born and raised in NY).
- She is the eldest of the children and has two younger sisters and one younger brother.
- La La graduated from Redan High School and studied communications at Howard University.
- She started off her career in entertainment industry as a radio host at Hot 97 station when she was still in high school and later on got her own show named Future Flavas, which she co-hosted alongside rapper Ludacris.
- She became more prominent when she joined MTV in 2001 and hosted popular shows including Direct Effect and Total Request Live where she got to interview many A-list stars such as Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Tom Hanks and so on.
- La La has her own clothing line, 5th & Mercer and she designs most of her collections.
- She's also New York Times Best Selling Author for her debut book, The Love Playbook that was released on January 18, 2014.
- La La is a close friend of Kim Kardashian and she's appeared on their reality show too.
- She currently stars in Starz original drama series, Power, alongside Omari Hardwick and Naturi Naughton.
For more recent gossips and updates, keep backing up with our page.