Viktoriya Yermolyeva, popularly known as Vik is a global icon, famous for her record breaking on stage piano performances.
The 38-year-old Ukrainian pianist has covered all the genres of music including classical, heavy metal, alternative rock, and pure rock and she's now become an international music icon.
For such rock and roll kinda' women, it makes us wonder what kind of man she dates. You might be guessing a rock star or guitarist or someone belonging to the music industry, but well, that's not the case.
For spoilers, she's happily married to a doctor and living happily together.
Ukrainian pianist Viktoriya living happily with her husband Anselm Huber
The "Sigismund Thalberg Int. Piano Prize" winner Viktoriya is no longer on the market! This music diva is happily married to her husband, a doctor, Anselm Huber since the 2000s and not a single rumor about their divorce or affairs have been heard.
Her husband is a professional doctor working at Katholisches Klinikum Koblenz-Montbaur Hospital in Germany.
The details about their wedding and how they first met, still remains a secret story, but from their posts in social media definitely, tell us that the duo is madly in love with each other and are having the best times of their lives.
They go on romantic vacations and trips together and look cozy, comfortable and most importantly happy in each other's presence.
Not only this, the beautiful couple is blessed with an angel, adorable daughter whom both love and care for deeply.
Quick facts about Viktoriya Yermolyeva
- Born and raised in Kiev, Ukraine, Soviet Union, Viktoriya is a world-known pianist who came to spotlight after her mind-blowing covers of famous rock and metal songs including Sweet Child O' Mine, Zombie, Nothing Else Matters, Master of Puppets, Run To The Hills and so on.
- She learned to play the piano while she attended Tchaikovsky Music Academy in Ukraine and graduated from Franz Liszt Academy of Music in Weimar, Italy and took training from the world-class famous pianist Lazar Berman.
- Later on, she went on to win many piano competitions including, 1st prize Filippo Trevisan competition in Italy, winner of The Grachtenfestival 2005 Amsterdam, Citta di Marsala award at 20th International Piano Competition and so on.
- She learned jazz with Leonid Chizhik, a German pianist, and lecturer.
- Her first live concert was back in 2011 which took place in Reykjavik Iceland along with world's best drummer Brian Viglione.
- Just last year, Vik released her first album including her original compositions as well as mixed covers and was entitled as "Fan's Edition."
- She's happily married to her husband, a German doctor, Anselm Huber and together they have a daughter.
For more latest gossips, keep following our page.