The couple married back in the year 1997 and have an amazingly successful conjugal life with three wonderful children. Let us discuss the cute family of five in today's section.
Successful Married life of Wray Thorn and Fox News' Melissa Francis
Melissa Ann Francis is currently the television journalist for Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel and a renowned actress.
She is living a wonderful married life with husband Wray and is beautifully maintaining her personal as well as professional affairs since 20 long years.
The couple is together for many years and no news about their divorce has been heard to date. A long lasting relationship not only need love but also respect, time, and commitment and they are a perfect example to prove our point.
And according to Melissa, Wray is the best husband anyone can have!!!
Francis, in the year 2013 talked about her partner with New York Family,
'Thorn is very involved in their children’s lives and helps manage their busy schedule. He knows more moms at school than I do! He’s very involved… and very patient.'
Here is an interview with Melissa Francis on Fox Business:
Children of the Couple
The couple is blessed with three adorable kids Greyson (2012), Thompson(2007), and daughter Gemma.
Francis and Wray had their daughter via surrogacy as Melissa suffered from a hereditary condition called Factor V Leiden. The condition made her difficult to bear children.
Both of her pregnancies were very risky and her doctor warned the possibility of death for the third time. As the pair wanted a third child in the family they chose the process of surrogacy.
"The genetic mutation caused high-risk pregnancies with both my sons and after my doctor told me having more children was way too dangerous, we had our daughter Gemma with the shockingly generous help of a surrogate family."
Quick Facts about Wray Thorn
- Born in the year 1973 in the United States
- Completed his graduation from Harvard between 1989 and 1993.
- Met Melissa for the first time in Boston.
- Initiated his career at Chemical Bank; currently known as JP Morgan Chase as a member of acquisition finance group.
- Also dedicated himself at Dubilier & Co., Fox Paine & Co., LLC and Marathon Asset Management.
- Worked as a managing director at Two Sigma Ventures since 2012.
- The family lived in Chelsea Loft in past but is residing at Carnegie Hill in Manhattan's Upper Side since June 2010.
- Francis revealed that she married Wray because he said that her feet aren't ugly; however, that's a joke.
- Francis was an actress but could not take the profession for long. She expressed the fact with Oprah Winfrey in the year 2014.
- As both the couple have an amazing professional career, they have a wonderful net worth which is yet not revealed.
Well, the couple seems very happy and satisfied in their marital relationship. We wish them to have a perpetual relationship in the days to come.
For more updates and recent gossips visit our page!!!