Sam Heughan is a Scottish actor renowned for his role as Jamie Fraser in the super hit television series Outlander. He's been gaining public and media attention as his personal life is creating a great buzz!!
He was once rumored of dating his co-actress of Outlander, Caitriona Balfe as they were spotted looking cozy in public but the rumors just faded with time. And now, Sam has just recently celebrated his 37th birthday and his girlfriend MacKenzie Mauzy made his day very special.
Sam and Mauzy have proved their love once again erasing the baseless rumors of their split. If you people want to know more about the couple, keep reading down!
Sam Heughan celebrated his Birthday Alongside his Girlfriend MacKenzie Mauzy
Mauzy and Sam were thought to be in a relationship since her birthday celebration back in October 2015. Though they were reportedly together, some sources mentioned the alleged relationship of Sam and Caitriona. But those were all just baseless rumors.
The 37-year-old star is now happy with girlfriend Mackenzie and the couple recently celebrated his 37th birthday together.
MacKenzie is an American actress best known for her role of Rapunzel in Into the Woods sharing the screen with legends like Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Tracey Ullman, Christine Baranski, and Johnny Depp.
Here you can see Caitriona wishing Sam a belated Happy Birthday via a Twitter post:
Here is a report on the rumors, tensions, and breakup news of Sam and Caitriona. Enjoy!!!
Meanwhile, the River City star thanked his 1.2M social media followers with a twitter post which said,
'Thank you for all the birthday wishes, feeling very thankful. Looking forward to the year ahead!'
Heughan and Mauzy were once encountered wearing matching 'Equality' shirts in the United Voices Rally at the UTA headquarters back in February.
Prior dating Sam, Mauzy was married to fellow stage actor and former American Idol Contestant John Arthur Greene back in the year 2012 but they later got separated in 2015 with an official divorce.
Similarly, Sam was in an intimate relationship with The Royal starlet Abbie Salt. They were thought to be linked in the year 2012 but the love suddenly faded away and vanished after that.
"I think if I and Caitriona were together we wouldn't say. Why would you? In this industry, we give away so much of ourselves anyway. We talk about ourselves and we tell people stuff. I guess it's nice that we've done our job well enough to convince them."
Well, all the above words directed us on the way to the truth. We are heading forward to see the heavenly couple taking their romantic life to a new level soon in days to come.
San Heughan Currently Celebrated the End of Third Season of the Ever Hit Outlander on Starz
The heartthrob actor and Caitriona chose their social sites to publicly announce the end of the shoot of the third season in South Africa.
All the cast members of Outlander made a great effort in the series to make it one of the best, working for months across the globe including the streets of Edinburgh.
Sam appreciated the contribution of each cast members saying,
"Last day shooting season 3!! What a ride. Thank you to all our crew in SA (and Scotland). It’s going to be the best yet! @Outlander_STARZ."
Caitriona also left no chance to promote the upcoming series with a twitter post with a beautiful sunrise in South Africa. Here it goes:
The Outlander's fans will soon get the chance to see the third season very soon. Just have patience and wait for its premiere!!
Quick Facts About Sam Heughan
- Born on 30 April 1980 in Balmaclellan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland.
- Attended Kells Primary School and later James Gillespie's High School.
- He continuously worked and traveled different places until enrolled at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
- Commenced his career in 2001 in a short movie named Small Moments.
- In addition worked in some movies including Young Alexander the Great, Emulsion, Heart of Lightness, When the Starlight Ends and The Spy Who Dumped Me.
- Worked in some of the theater shows like Outlying Islands, Knives in Hens, The Vortex, Hamlet, and Romeo and Juliet.
- Any Human Heart, A Princess for Christmas, First Night, Party Animals, Midsomer Murders, and Island at War are some of his famous television series.
- Nominated and won awards including TV Guide Awards, The Anglophile Channel Awards, Saturn Awards, EWwy Awards, and People's Choice Awards.
- Has a net worth of about $5 million as of 2017.
Well, we would like to wish the heavenly couple all the very best for a bright future and hope they soon tie the knots together.
For more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.