A lot can happen between any couple when they stay together for more than a decade. Many couples will break their relationship or many will solidify their relationship.
So what's the secret for their blissful relationship? Let's find out.
Christa Miller-Married Life with Husband of 15 years
The actress is famous for her role in the TV series such as Cougar Town and CSI: Miami.
We have come across a lot of Hollywood celebrities who because of their busy lives are not able to give time to their better half which in turn leads to their break-up or divorce.
But not in the case of Christa, as the actress knows how to manage her personal life and professional life. She married her long-term boyfriend, Bill on November 27, 1999.
The pair first met each other in 1998 at the ABC party at Mercer Hotel in SoHo.You won't believe that the current blissful couple once called it quits.
After that they started dating, the pair was head over heels for another. But one time, they had some kind of problem due to which misunderstanding arose.
But as fate would have it, the pair later reconciled and now they are one of the most loved couples in all of Hollywood. Now let's move towards another section and know about their children if they have any that is.
Christa Miller-Proud Mother of Three Children
Christa and her husband are a proud parent of three children, two sons, and one daughter. Although the pair doesn't share much about their personal life, still we have all the information you need.
They named their daughter, Charlotte Sarah Lawrence, born on June 8, 2000, and sons, Henry Vanduzer Lawrence, born October 8, 2006, and William Stoddard Lawrence, born January 3, 2003.
The couple shares a very deep bond with their children and Bill often fights with his daughter as if he was her age. Although the mother is often disturbed by this behavior, she knows it's all fun.
Quick facts about Christa Miller
- Born on May 28, 1964, in New York City, New York, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Susan Saint James and NBC Sports executive Dick Ebersol.
- She is one of the third children of her parent.
- She attended Convent of the Sacred Heart.
- She worked as a child model.
- Her first break came from an advertisement in the Wonder Bread.
- She started taking acting classes during her college days.
- She moved to Los Angeles in 1990 to further her career.
- She was also a cover model for the magazine, Maxim.
- She made her debut in the TV series, Kate & Allie, 1985.
- Her big screen debut was in the movie, Stepfather III.
- Her net worth is 20 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.