Bridget Carey is quite lucky as she enjoys a sound professional life along with living a beautiful married life with her husband. And for starters, her husband is very romantic.
The journalist's personal life has always been under wraps and many of her regular viewers are still in the dark. Your dark days are over as today in this article, we'll be telling you all that you want to know about her personal life.
Bridget Carey-Married Secretly to Husband
We've all noticed that the majority of the tech reviews are generally reviewed by the males. So it's quite rare to find a female give latest tech news updates. The host of CNET Update is also one of them.
Bridget removed all the barriers and became the first female ever to host any tech show. But wait, why are telling you about her accomplishment as many of you are already familiar with it.
Moving on, the beautiful journalist is also a married woman. How she manages between her professional life and personal life is nothing short of a surprise.
She married professional Gold caddie, David Linquist on February 11, 2006. They first met in 2004 during the Shinnecock Hills tournament in Southampton.
Soon the pair started dating and David moved from Australia to New York, in order to be close to his girlfriend. They got engaged in 2005, and one year later they walked down the aisle.
Bridget Carey-Proud Parents of One Child
The pair is now together for more than a decade which means they must have thought about growing their family from two to three or four.
The pair currently shares one child together. Bridget and David welcomed their first child together in June 2016. They are a proud parent of one daughter.
The name of their daughter isn't made public yet. Though she usually shares their daughter's photo on Instagram on a regular basis. See for yourself, how cute their daughter is,
Quick facts about Bridget Carey
- Born on June 1984 (age 33), in Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Her parents raised in Miami, suburbs of Pembroke Pines.
- She attended Flanagan High School.
- She graduated from the University of Florida.
- She majored in journalism.
- She worked as an editor for her college's magazine.
- She won Elmer Emig Award and Rae O. Weimer Award.
- She began her career in 2006 as a reporter for Herald's business desk.
- She worked for radio stations like WSFL-TV and WLRN-FM.
- She joined CNET in 2011 as a senior editor.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.