Different types of movies inspire many people due to its backdrop story which many of us can relate to. The actors who portray the role in the movie are the true personification of ourselves.
But unlike her on-screen roles, she is enjoying a beautiful married life with her husband and three children. Today in this section we'll be taking a look at their blissful marriage life.
Thandie Newton-Enjoying a Delightful Marriage
Thandie is often dubbed as one of the greatest actresses of her generation. The English actress is quite lucky both professionally and personally.
While shooting for a BBC drama, Thandie met a special person, who will be exchanging vows with her. You know the feeling when you laid your eyes on a person and instantly want to marry him/her.
Well, that's exactly what Thandie thought after she met English film writer, Ol Parker. During the late 1990s, the pair started going out and moved in together.
Imagine these, going out on beautiful night dates with nothing but stars to look upon. The pair used to feel the same during the initial phase of their dating.
Exchanged Vows in 1998
The pair wed in a small yet extravagant function on July 11, 1998. To bless the newly weds, their respective parents attended the ritual while the marriage was getting officiated.
Spending a lifetime with a one person can feel a little awkward due to our nature of not getting satisfied with one thing. Maybe that's why there is a thing called love.
It was their love for another which helped to create a solid foundation for their relationship and they're now together for around 20-years.
The Duo Shares Three Children
In total, there are five members in the Parker marriage. They welcomed their first child, a beautiful baby girl, Ripley (b. 2000).
They also share two more children, Nico (b. 2004), and son Booker Jombe (b. 2014). She named her daughters from the movie, Alien.
Thandie chose to deliver her babies at home, a pretty traditional way, to say the least. The pair is usually going out with their three children and they make sure to give them proper care and love.
Quick Facts about Thandie Newton
- Born on 6 November 1972, in Westminster, London, England.
- Daughter of Nyasha, a Zimbabwean, and Nick Newton.
- Graduated from Tring Park School for the Performing Arts.
- Attended Downing College, Cambridge and studied Anthropology.
- She graduated with a 2:1.
- She debuted in the movie, Flirting.
- Featured in hit movies like The Pursuit of Happyness, Mission: Impossible 2, and Crash.
- Won BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
- Nominated for awards Golden Globe Awards, Emmy Awards, and Critics Choice Award.
- Her net worth is around 20 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.