The Avengers' actress Scarlett Johansson finally made her first public appearance with her new boyfriend Colin Jost on 30th November Thursday night. They were in the news since Colin gushed about his relationship with the diva back in September.
Scarlet who finalized her divorce with former husband Romain Dauriac in September 2017, looked so much in love with the Saturday Night Live writer Colin Jost.
Scarlett Johansson's Officially Dating Colin Host
Avengers: Infinity War star Scarlett is finally stepping out with her new beau SNL star Colin Host.
The couple, who are an item since May this year made their first official appearance as a couple while attending the American Museum of Natural History Gala in New York.
New couple; Scarlett Johansson and Colin Host made their first public appearance
Source: Getty Images
Colin talked about his relationship with the gorgeous actress back in September with Entertainment Tonight.
"She’s pretty cool. It’s hard to have a lot of complaints, she’s pretty awesome. I’m very happy. I feel very lucky."
"The first time she hosted (SNL) was the first year I was a writer on the show. So, we've kind of known each other since then... she's the best."
A post shared by Scarlett Johansson (@seriouslyscarlett) on Dec 1, 2017 at 6:42am PST
The Ghost World diva looked stunning in a red strapless gown whereas; Colin appeared in a tuxedo.
Scarlett Johansson's Past Relationship And Affair
The 33-year-old beauty tied the knot with Romain Dauriac in 2014 in a secret ceremony just weeks after welcoming their daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
Johansson first met the mysterious Frenchman in 2012. Rumors about their relationship soon got air when they were spotted together hanging around several times.
Scarlett and her former husband Romain attending the TOM FORD Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection Presentation,
Source: US Weekly
After less than a year of dating, the starlet was spotted with a sparkling engagement ring.
Scarlett and her former husband spotted walking with their daughter Rose
The couple, however, after three years called it quits. The split was followed by a dispute regarding the primary custody of their 2-year-old daughter:
Scarlett was also married to Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds but the couple divorced in 2014
She disclosed back in April 2014,
"I think I know myself better. I feel I know now more of what I need in a relationship, what I want in a relationship. And I know I have more tools to communicate, not just with my partner, but with myself. That’s not necessarily any reflection of who I was married to or what was happening in my marriage, but really where I was in my life."
"[Marriage] takes a lot of work. It takes a man who's not only confident in the love that you have for one another but confident in what he has going on in his own career.He has to be in a field that’s completely different from yours. My husband’s also involved in art. What’s important to him is the recognition that he gets from his job, and that has nothing to do with my job."
Well as of now, both of them have moved on is very happy in their respective lives.
Scarlett Johansson; Quick Facts
Source: A&E's Biography
- She was born on 22 November 1984 in Manhattan, New York City to the family of Karsten Olaf Johansson and Melanie Sloan.
- Stands at the height of 5.2 feet (1.6m).
- Studied at PS 41, an elementary school.
- Her parents separated when she was just 13.
- Attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute and began auditions for commercials.
- Appeared in the first leading role as Amanda in Manny & Lo with Aleska Palladino.
- First appeared on stage in an Off-Broadway play as a child.
- Initiated her career in the comedy North in 1994; nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for her role in Manny & Lo in 1996.
- Won BAFTA Award for Best Actress in Lost in Translation.
- Praised with a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in 2010's A View from the Bridge.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $100 million as of 2017.