Being a responsible mother and managing one's career is, in fact, not an easy task. Life without kids would be simpler and successful one but less happy.
Fiona Elizabeth Bruce, British television journalist, newsreader, and presenter is now a mother of two kids Sam and Mia and has a happily married life with husband Nigel Sharrocks.
Know more about her personal life in today's session.
Fiona Bruce: Married Life with Nigel Sharrocks
Fiona and Nigel tied a knot in the year 1994 in Islington. Her husband is currently serving as the non-executive chairman of Digital Cinema Media.
Fiona met her future husband for the first time at a firm where Nigel was director of the advertising agency.
The couple is blessed with two adorable kids, a son Sam born in January 1998 and daughter Mia born on November 2001.
Fiona once described how she faced and struggled in her life caring her parents and children.
Despite all kinds of challenges she has managed her professional and personal life. She currently resides in London with her family.
Fiona Bruce: Know Her Career and Net Worth
Fiona worked on the BBC2 current affair program Public Eye for a year in 1994 following Panorama and Newsnight. She presented BBC Six O'Clock News in 1999 with Huw Edwards.
Later, both Edwards and Bruce moved to the BBC Ten O'Clock News. Bruce became the first female presenter of the bulletin.
The TV personality presented and reported in the BBC One current affairs series, Real Story. Worked on some other programs like Antique's Show, The Money Programme, Children in Need, Fake or Fortune? and The Queen's Palaces.
In the year 2015, she initiated her work in the BBC Four quiz program Hive Minds. As a BBC presenter, Bruce has an earning of £350,000 - £399,999 as of 2017.
More than just being a professional lady Bruce is an honorary vice president of optical charity Vision Aid Overseas (VAO), with fellow newsreader Sir Trevor McDonald.
She has done a lot of works for women and children in need.
Quick Facts about Fiona Bruce
- Born on 25 April 1964 in Singapore to an English mother and a Scottish father.
- Has two elder brothers.
- Her mother Rosemary died of cancer in 2011 and her father John died just 18 months later.
- Enrolled at Gayton Primary School in Heswall on the Wirral and the International School of Milan.
- Later studied French and Italian at Hertford College, Oxford.
- Initiated her career at a number of advertising agencies including Boase Massimi Pollitt.
- The editor of the BBC's Panorama offered her a job as a researcher and assistant producer of the very show.
- Reported Breaking News in the year 1992 and later moved to BBC South East on Newsroom South East.
- Was awarded the female Rear of the Year title in 2010.
- She has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.