If you have watched the most entertaining Nickelodeon series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn, then you are already a fan of show's lead young actress, Lizzy Greene.
The young and vibrant actress, Lizzy has established herself as one of the promising actresses in the industry and will definitely make it big in the industry.
It's only been 5 days that this beautiful actress celebrated her 14th birthday and it seems like she's enjoying her teen years with a blast! But what about going on dates and seeing cute boys? Has she started dating? or she's just saving herself for the right man?
Well, to find out, you have to read below here.
Young actress Lizzie Greene is not dating anyone
Admit it guys, it's hard to find a gentleman at just 14, cause all we get is boys, not real men!
So, The Ho Ho Holiday Special, star, Lizzy Greene is not dating anyone and is single. She's just stepped on to the entertainment industry and she has a long way to go.
Because of this, she's probably avoiding any relationship or linkups that might harm her image or perhaps, she's not ready to date anyone.
Although she gets to work with handsome young boys Aidan Gallagher, Casey Simpson and Mace Coronel in her popular sitcom, Nicky, Ricky Dicky and Dawn, she's never grabbed headlines with news of her affair with any one of them.
As for now, the Lizzie who plays Dawn Harper in the sitcom is busy filming the season 4 of the series. The show's third season premiered on January 7, 2017, and has grabbed millions of viewers worldwide.
Personal Details about Lizzy Greene
- Elizabeth Greene best known as Lizzy Greene has already become a teen sensation with her outstanding performance as an actor and a fashionista.
- She was born on May 1, 2003, in Dallas, Texas. Always passionate about movies and theater, Greene went to Fun House Theater and Film school in Plano Texas where she learned acting and theatrical.
- She lives with her parents who are of Caucasian descent along with elder brother whom she adores the most in Dallas, Texas. She's home schooled and studies in 8th grade.
- At the early age of 10, she was coached by an LA based talent manager who saw her at the John D'Aquino's Young Actors Intensive in June 2013.
- She landed her lead role in December 2013, in the pilot episode of Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn which became a major breakthrough in her career.
- Her other TV appearance includes guest roles on Nickelodeon's series including The Thundermans, Ho Ho Holiday Special, and ABC's Damaged Goods.
- She's currently busy doing fashion photo shoots and filming the next season of Nicky, Dicky, Ricky, and Dawn.
All in all, we wish this rising actress best wishes for her future projects and hope to see her in cinemas too. For more gossip, keep following MarriedWiki.