Sexy, sassy and vibrant young actress, she is one of the global personalities who has gained fame worldwide.
She's none other than the famous Filipino actress Nadine Lustre and every time she comes on screens, it's pretty hard to resist her charming personality and flawless beauty.
And it's unbelievable that a gorgeous actress like her is still single. Well, guys, she's not!
She's dating her onscreen partner, handsome actor James Reid and both look really adorable together.
If you want to know more details about them, keep reading down below!
Filipino actress Nadine Lustre is dating boyfriend James Reid since 2013
Nadine and James Reid are giving us serious relationship goals. They even have their own loveteam named as JaDine, made by joining the initials of their names. Awwww...
This young couple first laid eyes on each other while working together on Jame's music video for his solo album, Alam Niya Ba (Does He Know).
Both fell for each other on the sets and eventually started dating.The pair had not made their relationship public until in February 2016 when both admitted that they are a real couple.
The adorable pair also co-starred in a book inspired a movie, named Diary ng Panget (Diary of an Ugly Person), in 2014 which made them a teen sensation worldwide.
Just recently, this couple celebrated James' 24th birthday together organizing a grand party and they looked having a blast!
And they never fail to impress us with all their cute Instagram snaps. Check them out and the rest is you know for yourself.
Also, in Thursday's popular Indonesian show, Tonight with Boy Abunda, James and Nadine both made the appearance in which the host asked whether he has plans to marry Nadine.
To the question, Nadine replied with a big smile saying,
I'm just 23. (I will marry when I'm) 30.
Reid too replied quoting,
Well, the couple might be hinting us for wedding bells. Let's see what their future brings us!
Personal Details about Nadine Lustre
- Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre, better known as Nadine Lustre is a popular Filipino actress born on October 31, 1993, at Quezon City, Philippines.
- She has three other siblings and she's the eldest child of mother Ulysses Lustre and father Myraquel Paguia-Lustre.
- She went to Diliman Preparatory School and graduated in Communication Arts Major in Films from Colegio De San Lorenzo University.
- She started her career in media first as a TV host at a very young age of 9 in RPN's children show.
- Lustre, gradually rose to fame in her early teens as she did hit movies like Petrang Kabayo alongside Vince Ganda and also starred in P.S. I Love You movie.
- She also put her bets on singing and joined famous girl group, Pop Girls in 2009 but left on to start her solo music career
- She has won 2016's Philippines Myx Music Award and Titanium Award. and released many hit solos and duets.
- Her duet with famous singer and actor James Reid in many songs like Till I Met You, On The Wings of Love, JaDine, You and Me Forever, made them a popular couple, throughout the country.
- Nadine and James are real life couple and have been dating since 2013.
- They have been on world tours together and just last year they flew together to North America for their second world tour, named JaDine High on Love.
All in all, we wish the lovely couple best wishes for their forthcoming and hope that they soon settle down.
Fore more updates follow MarriedWiki.