Award-winning Chef, Gordon James Ramsay Jr. is known for his excellent cooking and restaurants over the globe with up to 7 stars on his restaurants. The Chef is running his business and TV shows with increasing fans and is married for 23 years now.
But does the chef provides time for his family as he does for cooking and his business? Well, the chef seems to have a loving relationship with his wife and kids. Scroll down to know more about the famous celebrity Gordon Ramsay Jr.
Gordon Ramsay Jr. Living A Healthy Life With His Wife And Children
Gordon Ramsay, a chef known for his delicious food and TV shows Master Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen and several others have been living a blissful life with his wife and kids.
Ramsay married Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson aka Tina Ramsay in 1996 who is a Montessori Trained schoolteacher. The couple has four children together including three daughters: Megan, Holly and Matilda and a son, Jack.
In 2014, Gordon and Tana Ramsay Foundation was established to help the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
The couple is having a fun-loving time in their life with their children, going out on weekends, trying different recipes. Recently in April, The couple's children Molly and Jack finished their first London Marathon despite the hot conditions which made their parent proud.
How did it begin for Gordon Ramsay Jr.?
Ramsay was a football player before and was nominated for playing for the under-14 football team when he was 12. He was selected to play for Warwickshire but lagged in his football career because of his several injuries.
Despite his injuries, he was going on with the training and was signed by Rangers at the age of 15 and played some of the non-league matches during his trial period.
It was around that time when he had an interest in cooking. Due to his fatal injuries, he went back to school to get a degree in Hotel Management in 1987.
Gordon after finishing his studies was guided under the influence of some of Europe's top chefs. In Harvey's, he worked under Marco Pierre White in London. He then worked for Albert Roux at Le Gavroche and also worked under the influence of master chef Joel Robuchon.
In 1993, he was the head chef at the newly opened restaurant, Aubergine in London where he earned the restaurant a two-star rating from Michelin. He then left the Aubergine and opened his own restaurant Gordon Ramsay in 1998 and earned a three-star rating from Michelin.
His business was so successful that he opened several other restaurants over the country and other countries as well and has a total of 35 restaurants over the globe and has run several TV shows and was awarded as Chef of the Year at 2000 Catey Awards and Independent Restaurateur of the Year in 2006.
Quick Facts: Gordon Ramsay
- He was born on November 8, 1966.
- He was born in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland.
- His born name is Gordon James Ramsay Jr.
- He once appeared in a romantic comedy-drama Love's Kitchen in 2011.
- He completed 10 marathons in 10 years.
- He prefers to eat five times per day on a smaller portion.
- He was once threatened at gunpoint while filming The Big Fish in Costa Rica.
- He is a black belt in Karate.
- He wants to cook for one celebrity, Hillary Clinton.
- He won't leave a penny from his money to his children fearing it will ruin them.
- He once fell off a cliff and was almost drowned.
- His nationality is British.
- He is also the recipient of Order Of The British Empire(OBE).
- He has three siblings, Diane Ramsay, Ronnie Ramsay and Yvonne Ramsay.
- He stands at the height of 6 ft 2 inches tall and weighs about 80kg.