Boonie Bedelia is one of the famous and popular actresses of the 90s. She has served a lot to the Hollywood and is now at the age of 69 and is living happily with her actor-husband Michael MacRae.
After two divorces Boonie is finally in a stable relationship with her third husband. Let us find out about her affairs and relationship here.
Bonnie Bedelia; After two divorces, is living a happy married life with her third husband Michael MacRae
She married Michael MacRae in 1995 in a private ceremony with the presence of family close friends and relatives. Michael is an American famous actor from the 90s.
The pair is together for nearly 22 years and is still together with same love, passion, and respect for each other.
Even after the years of marriage, however, the pair has no children but Boonie has children from her previous marriages.
Divorced with her first and second husband
Boonie was first married Kun Luber on 24th May 1975 in a private ceremony with the presence of the close relatives, friends, and family.
After 11 years of their marriage, however, the couple decided to end their relationship and hence got divorced and separated in 1980.
Later on, she was again married to her second husband named, James Telfer who is an actor plus a writer but separated after few years of marriage.
After the divorce from the actor, she met her current spouse and tied their knot.
Bonnie is blessed with two children from her first husband, Ken Luber
The former duo was blessed with their two sons. Their first son, Jonah Luber was born on 15th June 1976 who is now a grown up adult and is trying to build his career in the film industry.
He appeared in the movie, Zoolander by Ben Stiller as Hansel's Posse. Similarly, they welcomed their second child named, Yuri Luber on 5th June 1970. He is also now grown up, however, keeps himself far from the limelight and media.
The children might have a great bond with her mother as well after the divorce of their parents however, she did not disclose about that and somehow manages to keep her private life secret.
Quick Facts about Bonnie Bedelia
- Born as Bonnie Bedelia Culkin on 25th March 1948 in New York City, the United States.
- Raised by the parents, Marian Ethel and Philip Harley Culkin along with her two brothers, Kit Culkin, Terry Culkin and a sister, Candice Culkin.
- At the age of 14, her mother died and soon after her mother died, her father also died soon.
- Aunt of Rory Culkin, Kieran Culkin, and Macaulay Culkin.
- Before starting her professional career, she appeared in the few production units including The Nutcracker.
- Was a regular actor on the CBS soap opera named, Love of Life with cast members Christopher Reeve, John Aniston, Peggy McCay, Audrey Peters, Bonnie Bartlett, Ray Wise and others.
- Worked on the Broadway along with actress Patty Duke.
- Debuted in the movies from an American drama film called, The Gypsy Moths.
- Appeared in many series and movies including They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, Between Friends, Lovers and Other Strangers, The Big Fox and much more.
- In 2010, started working on the NBC drama series, Parenthood along with stars Lauren Graham, Mae Whitman, Peter Krause, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen, Dax Shepard and so on.
- Nominated for Golden Globe Award, Emmy Award and Independent Spirit Award for different categories.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 2 million.
For more news follow our page!!!!!