Linda Henry is a popular English actress known for her role as Shirley Carter in the series EastEnders and also as Yvonne Atkins in the show Bad Girls.
Linda is a happily married woman. She tied the knot with Stavros Valiris in 1992 and the couple is blessed with a daughter Ellie Louisa.
Know more about her; Children, Career, and Past Affairs here!!!
Linda Henry: Her Married Life with Husband Stavros Valiris
The gorgeous actress tied a knot to Stavros Valiris in the year 1992. She gave birth to her only child at age 29, a daughter Ellie Louisa Valiris in January 1993.
The pair seems very happy and in love with each other. The couple was last spotted together on a fashion parade.
Being totally out of character, she was dressed in a daring mini dress attending Amy Child's fashion parade at Beach Blanket Babylon in London's Notting Hill in June 2016.
She stepped out in the figure-hugging black and white mini-dress showing off her slimline figure.
With no doubt, she was also joined by husband Stavros. Everyone could see his proud face for his wife's drastic transformation.
Being in 25 years of long relationship with no divorce rumors and affairs is like a miracle in Hollywood. Hats off to the pair!!!!!
Linda Henry: See Her Career and Net Worth
English actress Linda is renowned for her portrayal as Yvonne Atkins in the ITV television drama Bad Girls from 1999 to 2003.
She initiated her career at 19 with a minor role on 1982 episode of The Young Ones.
She worked alongside Danny Dyer in the 2005 crime-thriller The Business. Worked in some of the Brtish television programs The Bill, Birds of a Feather, Touching Evil, Cracker, A Touch of Frost, Trial & Retribution.
In the year 2008, Henry performed in "WestEnders" Children in Need where she sang alongside other cast members.
The 54-year-old actress was nominated for two British Soap Awards for EastEnders.
She has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2017.
Quick Facts about Linda Henry
- Born on 1 January 1963 in Peckham, London, England.
- Spent some of her childhood days with the 'Old Vic Youth Theatre'.
- Attended drama classes alongside Rowan Atkinson in Edinburgh.
- At the age of 17, she went to the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Later, she set up a production company, Buster, which still exists till dates even though she is no more associated with it.
- Best known for her role as Shirley Carter in the BC soap opera EastEnders in 2006.
- Previously, appeared in EastEnders as the original Lorraine Salter, the mother of Mandy Salter (Nicola Stapleton) from 1991 to 1992.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.