His cute smile and amazing dancing moves can make any girl go crazy for him. If you have watched the hit comedy-drama TV series Glee, then you must be a die-hard fan of show's highlight, Mike Chang, portrayed by the talented actor, dancer and choreographer, Harry Shum Jr.
The exceptionally talented and irresistibly handsome actor is no longer single as he married his longtime girlfriend, actress Shelby Rabara back in 2015 and the pair is celebrating their happy married life together.
Let's talk in detail about the cutest couple in today's section.
Glee co-stars, Harry Shum and Shelby Rabara blessed with a happy married life
The 35-year-old Harry dated his beautiful girlfriend Shelby Rabara since 2007. Shelby who is also a killer dancer like her beau Harry first met him at a dancing event in 2006 and fell for each other pretty soon.
With the beginning of 2007, the duo's relationship also began and it's remained to grow stronger year after year. The
The Shadowhunters lead, Harry proposed the gorgeous Shelby in October 2013 while both were on a romantic vacation in Hawaii.
Shelby also made her guest appearance in few episodes of the show, Glee as Shoshandra and the duo also appeared together in The LXD: The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers.
And after getting engaged for almost two years, the power-dancer duo walked down the aisle together and got married on December 4, 2015, in Harry's hometown, Costa Rica at the Costa Rica Beach.
The bride and groom looked heavenly and the ceremony ended with lighting paper lanterns on the beach. Pretty romantic, isn't it?
Now the couple resides together in their grand Hollywood Hills home worth $99,700 in Los Angeles, California which he bought in 2014.
The house is 1,821 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including red bricked courtyard-style outdoor dining area.
Quick facts about Harry Shum Jr.
- Born and raised in San Jose, Costa Rica, Harry Shum is the popular actor, dancer, and choreographer in the Amercian Film industry.
- He's of Chinese ancestry as his father is from Guangzhou, China and mother is a native of Hongkong.
- Shum and his family moved to San Francisco back in 1988 and graduated from Arroyo Grande High School in 2000.
- His greatest dancing influences were Gene Kelly and Michael Jackson.
- He pursued his dancing career by participating on BET's Comic View in 2002 and landed up as one of the lead dancers for stars including Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson.
- Shum auditioned for many roles and finally got to play the role of Mike Chang in super hit Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee.
- His movie credits include Stomp the Yard, Step Up 2: The Streets, Step Up 3D, White Frog, and recently one Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny(2016).
- Currently, he stars as the lead in Freeform Fantasy TV series Shadowhunters.
- He has an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2017.
For more latest gossips and news, keep following our page and have a great day peeps!!