Personal life of sports stars and martial artists is often an interesting topic for some. Famous UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell's dating life is something that attracts the attention of most of his fans.
He is living a blissful life with Heidi Northcott with two adorable children. Are the two happily engaged or have they already tied the knot? Well, let's get every detail over here.
Chuck Liddell's Family Life With Heidi Northcott
Chuck Liddell doesn't fall in the category of celebs who flaunt his personal life in mass. Many of his admirers are still in confusion whether Lindell is married or not.
Some sources say that he proposed his longtime girlfriend Heidi Northcott on 4 November 2010. It's still a mystery whether the two tied the knot but it's pretty clear that the two are living a happy family life together.
One year later being engaged, the couple welcomed their first baby girl named Guinevere. They welcomed a son Charles David Liddell Jr. in 2013.
View this post on Instagram
Though Liddell has pretty little things to share about his family life, he's often spotted spending amazing moments with his family members visiting different beautiful locations all around.
See the proud and loving father going out for a movie with his two adorable kids.
We never know when's the day Liddell is going to reveal details about his personal life. Still, we wish to know more about him in the following days.
Chuck Liddell's Past Affairs And Relationships
Liddell was previously in a relationship with Maria Venus. He was also rumored to be dating Jayden Jaymes, Willa Ford, Juliette Lewis, and Erin Wilson.
In 2010, sources reported that he started dating Heidi Northcott.
Liddell has two more children from his former relationships. He has a daughter named Trista Liddell with MMA fighter Casey Noland and a son named Cade with Lori Geyer.
Chuck Liddell: Quick Facts
- Born on 17 December 1969 in Santa Barbara, California.
- His birth sign is Sagittarius.
- He studied at San Marcos High School.
- He became a Division I wrestler at California Polytechnic State University.
- He completed graduation with a Bachelor of Arts in Business/Accounting in 1995.
- He stands at a height of 6ft 16in (1.88 m).
- He is well versed in Kempo, Karate, wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and Kickboxing.
- He retired from UFC on 29 December 2010 and announced to come back on 14 April 2018 to fight with Tito Ortiz which is scheduled to take place in November 2018.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $14 million as per Celebrity Net Worth while it is about $13 million as per the Richest.