If you are basketball lover, you must know Candace Parker of WNBA and her attractive career. Sometimes back, the divorce between Candace and her husband Sheldon Williams swirled on media.
Marriage is a commitment between two people but it's not easy as it sounds. It needs a lot of hard work of both parties for any marriage to work. How is the WNBA player Candice doing after her divorce? Is she dating someone after the split?
Is Candace Parker Dating Someone?
A failed marriage can be heartbreaking for anyone and similar the case for WNBA star player, Candace Parker. But looks like she moved on from her divorce with husband Sheldon Williams. Though, the gorgeous Candace Parker is single at the moment.
Parker continued her career despite all the problems, such as her injuries, her pregnancy, her divorce and so on. Yet, despite all the odds, nothing stopped the 32-year-old American Basketball player from taking her career all the way to the top.
Candace Parker's Marriage With Husband Shelden Williams
Candace Parker and Shelden Williams, the power couple, filed for divorce in November 2016. It came to an end when Shelden filed for divorce stating 'irreconcilable differences'.
The couple were separated prior to their divorce. It's unbelievable that the basketball couple's marriage didn't work.
Candace met Shelden, a then-basketball player, first in 2007 and started dating in 2008. The couple walked down the aisle later in the same year on 13 November. The two became three when Candace gave birth to their first daughter Lailaa Nicole Williams on 13th May 2009.
But seems the beautiful family of three was destined to be apart as they are no longer together. Despite their differences, though, the couple is a doting parent to their daughter Lailaa. Both of them are co-parenting their daughter together.
Candace makes sure that she spends time with her daughter in spite of her busy basketball days. At the moment she is living for her daughter and basketball.
Candace Parker: Quick Facts
- She was born on 19 April 1986 in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Her parents are Sara and Larry Parker.
- She has two siblings, Anthony Parker, a former NBA player, and Marcus Parker.
- She holds American nationality.
- Her star sign is Leo.
- Her height is 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) and she weighs 165 lb (75 kg).
- She attended Naperville Central High School, and for her college, she attended the University of Tenessee.
- On 7 May 2007, She was listed on 100 World's Most Beautiful people list by People Magazine.
- She was a fan of Michael Jordan and she is a lifetime fan of Ron Harper.
- She is a dog lover, has two pet dogs.
- Her estimated net worth is $2 million.