Colin Farrell, an Irish actor is in media limelight due to his movie roles, philanthropy work, properties, and by his collection of automobiles. Popularly known for his movies like Alexander, Phone Booth, Miami Vice, The Beguiled; Farrell is a Golden-Globe-winning actor.
The actor has shown his stellar acting performances in movies and garnered critical acclaims. He has invested millions in real estates and automobiles.
From his long career, he has accumulated a big collection of supercars and exotic houses. Scroll down below to find out more about his wealth!
Properties owned by Colin Farrell
Irish actor Colin Farrell is not just an actor in Hollywood but also a big-time investor. He owns properties worth millions of dollars. In 2006, Farrell spent $4.3 million to purchase 3,360 square foot house in Los Angeles, California.
The house has 3 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. In 2010, Farrell purchased a house in Hollywood Hills, California spending around $1.2 million.
He owns a house on the lower east side of New York. He is also a proud owner of fourteen apartments worth $9 million near Spencer Dock, Dublin, Ireland.
He owns two apartments worth $475,000 in an undisclosed location; equipped with $40,000 underground parking lot. In 2006, he purchased 1920s style villa in Los Feliz, a neighborhood of Los Angeles.
He spent $ 3.3 million to own that villa. He also owns a huge mansion in America. However, no further details have been made available about the total worth of his properties.
Currently, he owns and resides in a luxurious mansion in Castleknock, Republic of Ireland. He spent around $25 million to purchase the mansion.
Colin Farrell And His Collection of Cars
As per the sources, Colin Farrell owns more than dozen high-end vehicles. He owns a Mercedes Benz worth about $100,000. He owns two different models of Jaguar Land Rovers.
He also owns high-end utility cars from reputed brands like Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Hyundai, Toyota, BMW, Cadillac Escalade, Ford Bronco 1996 model, Prius, Audi, etc. It is reported that it cost him five digit figure to purchase Lamborghini. The price of his cars is not known.
As per the sources, his Prius cost him around $30,000. Similarly, he spent about $71,000 to purchase Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.
Colin Farrell's Net worth and Salary details
Colin Farrell's net worth is estimated to be around $30 million in 2018; from his movie roles, brand endorsements, public appearances, and property.
Source: ABC news
Farrell was paid about $10 million for his role in Miami Vice and Alexander. For his role in S.W.A.T., he received remuneration of about 8 million. He was paid about $5 million for Minority Report. He was paid $2,000,000 for The Beguiled.
Quick Fact: Colin Farrell
Source: Global Genes
- Born on May 31, 1976, to parents Eamon Farrell and Rita 'Monaghan' Farrell.
- His birth sign is Gemini and belongs to Irish ethnicity.
- He attended St. Brigid's National School, Castleknock College and Gormanston College in County Meath.
- He has dated Amelia Warner, Britney Spears, Model Josie Maran, Angelina Jolie, and Demi Moore.
- He has a son named James Padraig with Kim Bordenave and second son Henry Tadeusz with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
- He was once addicted to drugs but recovered due to therapy and treatment.
- He was stalked by telephone sex worker Dessarae Bradford, forcing him to request a restraining order from the court.
- His sex tape with Playboy model Nicole Narain was released in 2006.
- In 2018, it is rumored that he is dating Kelly McNamara.