The Hall of Fame Player for the NY Knicks, Walt Frazier is the legendary former basketball player and now a famous sports broadcaster of the Knicks games on the MSG Network.
The successful player who was once happily married to his college sweetheart, Marsha Clark has moved on and now lives a blissful life with his current long-time partner Patricia James with two beautiful children.
After Divorcing Marsha Clark, Former NBA star Walt Frazier Happy with Girlfriend Patricia James
The two times NBA Championship, Walt Frazier and girlfriend Patricia James have been lucky in maintaining a perfect relationship for a long time.
Patricia, who helps him manage Walt's property and rental business, met Walt way back in the late 90s and the duo was completely head-over-heels for each other after their first meeting.
Walt Fraizer with girlfriend Patricia James at KAREEM Minority of One Event.
Eventually, they started dating and ever since they've been inseparable. The pair even shares a daughter together, Angel Frazier whose details have yet not been made public. They reside in Harlem and sometimes have fun going on vacation in their penthouse in St. Croix.
Before Patricia, Walt was married to his junior college sweetheart Marsha Clark. The pair even welcomed their first child, newly born baby boy, Walt III Frazier after a year.
(L-R) Lamar Sally, Sherri Shepherd, Patricia James, and Walt Frazier attend A Tribute to Sherri Shepherd at Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine on September 12, 2013, in New York City.
Their happiness couldn't last that long and when Frazier graduated, the pair split and filed for divorce.
I would like to give a quick shout out to my talented friend @dwyanewade for a great season and being such a good role model to the community. Keep training hard!
A post shared by Walt Frazier (@waltfrazier) on Apr 16, 2015 at 7:33am PDT
Both moved on with their lives, Marsha moved to Chicago with son Walt III to become a teacher and Walt went on playing for the Knicks.
All in all, we wish the happy family best wishes for future endeavors and hope they soon get married.
Quick Facts About Walt Frazier
- Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Walt Frazier is the popular former basketball player, now works as the commentator for telecasts of Knicks games.
- Has eight other siblings and he's the eldest.
- Attended high school in Atlanta's David Tobia Howard High School and learned to play basketball.
- Went to Southern Illinois University, and became one of the premier collegiate basketball players.
- His first victory was against Marquette University, beating them at 71-66 score at the Old Madison Square Garden.
- Did his NBA Debut in 1967s and slowly rose to fame as the best players in the New York Knicks.
- Also got selected for his seventh and final NBA-All-Star team in 1976 Championship.
- won two NBA championships with the New York Knicks in the 1970s
- He was New York Knicks for 10 years and later joined the Cleveland Cavaliers and played 66 games for three seasons.
- He retired soon in the 1979-80 season.
- also known for his iconic fashion sense and unique style.
- Has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million.
- He has the height of 6 feet 4 inches.
- His age is 74 as of 2019.
Click on marriedwiki.com for latest updates!