An American musician Stevie Wonder is considered as one of the most critically and commercially successful performers of Late 20th century is also the inspirational personality. Despite his medical condition, he is one of the best singers we have till date.
Besides his successful career, he has some ups and downs in his personal life. He has been married twice, first to Syreeta Wright and Kai Millard Morris. Unfortunately, he got divorced both the time.
Now, however, he is happy with his current girlfriend Tomeeka Robyn Bracy. The couple also has two children together. Let’s find out more about his married life, children and relationship.
Stevie Wonder’s relationship with girlfriend Tomeeka Robyn Bracy and their Children
Stevie is currently dating Tomeeka and the couple is very happy together despite their age difference. After two divorces and several failed relationship we did not think he will fall in love again but here he is happy and in a relationship.
When everyone thought it was just an another affair of Stevie 67, and he is not serious about his girlfriend Tomeeka, 42 he proved everyone wrong by accepting her as his lawfully wedded wife.
He married Tomeeka shutting down all the unnecessary rumors about them. They tied the knot in a star-studded wedding ceremony at the Hotel Bel-Air.
As per the source:
"Everything was so beautiful not to mention the hundreds of butterflies that were released from a box during the ceremony,"
As of now, the couple is happy together with no divorce rumors and we wish them to be happy together for the rest of their life.
Stevie Wonder and Firsy Wife Syreeta Wright's married life and divorce
Steve Wonder tied the knot to Syreeta Wright in 1970 after dating for few years. However, they got an amicable divorce in 1972.
Even after the divorce, the ex-pair worked together in various projects. They gave several hits together including ‘signed, sealed and ‘If You Really Love Me.
Unfortunately, She died of breast and bone cancer in 2004 at her home in Los Angeles. She died at the age of 58 and was buried in Ingle Park Cemetry.
Stevie's second marriage
Steve Wonder tied the knot to fashion designer Kai Millard Morris in 2001. They first met in 1991 at Nell’s New York nightclub.
Though they seemed so much in love with each other after 8 years of their marriage, they got separated in 2009.
They filed for a divorce in 2012 after three years of their separation.
According to the report, The Grammy award winner has been ordered to pay $25,000 a month for the couple’s two children.
Stevie; Father of Nine Children
Wonder has nine children by five different women. His first child was a baby girl, born in 1975 from Yolanda Simmons.
The pair named the child Alisha Morris. They first met when Simmons applied for a job of secretary for his publishing company.
Two years later, they got blessed with a second child Keita, baby boy, born in 1977. In 1983, Wonder has a son with Melody McCulley.
Similarly, he also has a daughter, Sophia, and a son, Kwame whose mothers are a mystery to the world.
Wonder has two more sons with his second wife Kai Millard Morris: Kailand, and the younger son, Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris, born in 2005.
Similarly, Wonder has two children from his current girlfriend Tommeeka Robyn Bracy. We must say he has a very big family.
Quick facts about Stevie Wonder
- One of the most commercially and critically successful and loved by fans singers in the late 20the century.
- Born on May 13, 1950, in Saginaw, Michigan and was named Stevland Hardaway Judkins.
- Born with a disease Retinopathy of Prematurity which led his eyes to go blind.
- His parents divorced when he was four and started living with his mother.
- Was interested in playing instruments since childhood and used to play drums, harmonica, and piano.
- Started his singing career by forming a band with his friend and performed on street, also at parties. P.S. they used to call themselves "Stevie and John"
- He signed his first contract with Motown's Tamla Label when he was at age of 11 and since then he was unstoppable.
- Some of his bests are "I Just Called to Say I Love You", "Signed, Sealed. Delivered I'm Yours", "You're Are the Sunshine of My Life" and so on.
- He has 25 Grammy Awards till date.
- His net worth is estimated to be around $110 million dollars.
For more news follow our page!!!