Gaining prominence from the movie Shakespeare in Love, actor Joseph Fiennes is ruling the industry with his dashing look and charms.
The actor has been married to his beautiful wife Maria Dolores. Do they share children? His fans are eager to know about the actor so why wait? Scroll down to find out.
Joseph Fiennes Is A Married Man. Know About His Relationship.
Actor Joseph Fiennes is living a blissful life with her wife of 9 years Maria Dolores and their children.
The duo first met in Italy in 2005 at a red carpet party. Things kicked off pretty quick between the two and started dating. The couple tied the knot in front of close friends and family in Tuscany in August 2005.
Maria, who is a former Miss Switzerland contestant wore a lace gown by designer Manuel Mota with bateau neckline for the ceremony. The couple shares two daughters, Sam Fiennes born in 2010 and Isabel Fiennes born in 2011.
The couple can be seen in several events and programs together but Joseph is not seen on the screen since 2017 and is currently shooting for the season 2 of The Handmaid's Tale soon to be premiered.
The duo is living a happy life with their two daughters and has managed well to give equal time to their respective career as well as their family life.
Joseph Fiennes Career
The Handmaid's Tale actor debuted in The Woman in Black and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company.
The actor made his television debut in The Vacillations of Poppy Carew in 1986. His two movies, Elizabeth and Shakespeare in Love in 1998 were nominated at the Academy Awards and was nominated for the BAFTA Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role.
Not only movies, the actor has appeared in several TV series including FlashForward and is enjoying his professional life pretty well.
Quick Facts: Joseph Fiennes
- Born on May 27, 1970, in England.
- His full name is Joseph Alberic Iscariot Twisleton Wykeham Fiennes.
- Graduated from Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Selected as one of the "50 Most Sexiest" stars in Hollywood by People in 1999.
- He lost 21 pounds for 2005 film "The Great Raid".
- His parents are Mark Fiennes and Jini Fiennes.
- He is the brother of actor Ralph Fiennes.
- His birth sign is Gemini.
- Has an estimated net worth of $10 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- He stands at the height of 5 ft 11 inches.