Alex Morgan, an American soccer player is living a blissful married life with Servando Carrasco since December 2014. Other than that, the Orlando Pride star is on paid maternity leave from late February 2020. She is expecting the couple's first child.
Love and passion for a similar thing bring two people together and the relationship that we're talking about today is powerful, solid and fiery, a love story of two soccer lovers, Alex Morgan and her husband Servando Carrasco.
Alex and Servando have been married for almost four years and the pair are celebrating a blissful married life together, going strong than ever. Their relationship as two soccer players and as a husband and wife are simply amazing, so let's find out how do they keep up the romance in their relationship and the same energy on the field too!
Alex Morgan Expecting First Child with Husband Servando Carrasco
Alex Morgan, the soccer player is giving birth to the couple's first child, a daughter in April 2020. Just like in the case of Instagram star Princess Mae and actress Rachel Bloom, the Year 2020 brought a lot of love and blessing in the NWSL player's life.
Alex Morgan expecting first child in April.
Morgan made her last appearance at the NWSL field in February 2020 before she shows baby bump grow and happy news being on maternity leave. Nevertheless, Alex hasn't stopped her from staying in shape, the prolific striker has been doing high-intensity workout sessions six days per week.
Morgan and her husband of five years can't wait to hold their newborn in their arms since the glowing mom-to-be has been seen relaxing on the beach. Despite all of the travel, appearances and playing time with Orlando Pride, Morgan found time to become pregnant.
Most notably, whether Alex plays or not, her latest contract with Nike includes 18 months of guaranteed pay during maternity leave. American International is due to give birth between April and May.
In October 2019, the couple announced they were expecting a baby girl in April 2020. Alex also added, she still wanted to play at the 2020 Olympics despite impending motherhood.
Soccer player Alex Morgan is Married to Husband Servando Carrasco, see the Relationship of the Couple
The midfielder in Major League Soccer, Servando and FIFA Women's World Cup Champion, Alex first met each other while both played soccer at UC-Berkeley, back in 2010.
Alex Morgan with her husband Servando, Source: Instagram
The duo fell in love right away and started dating after that. Both were in a committed relationship and finally, the moment arrived when they decided to take a step further ahead in their relationship and got engaged back in December 2013.
Following their engagement, the pair took no time to get married and happily tied knots in a grand ceremony in front of 180 guests at Rancho Dos Pueblos, Santa Barbara, California on New Year's Eve of the year 2014.
Couple's first dance on their wedding, Source: Heavy
And ever since the dynamic couple has celebrated three wonderful anniversaries together and not a single rumor about their affair or divorce has been heard so far.
Newlywed couple Alex and Servando, Source: People
Unlike other celebrity couples, who are swamped up in their work and don't have time for each other, this couple on the other hand, always make sure to spend quality time together, keeping their passion and romance alive.
Don't believe us? Look at their Instagram post and see it for your self!
Most of you might be wondering if the pair shares any children. Well, they do! The pair is blessed to have a beautiful boxer dog named Blue and they love him like their baby.
And as for their real children, the pair is yet to give birth to a baby and perhaps they are still not ready for a big change as both have their career to look after more than other things.
All in all, we wish this amazing couple lifetime of happiness and togetherness and hope they soon start a family of their own!
Quick Facts about Alex Morgan
- Born and raised in San Dimas, California, Alex Morgan is an Olympic gold medal-winning soccer player.
- Was raised with two elder sisters, Jeri and Jeni in the suburb of Diamond Bar.
- I grew a passion for soccer from an early age.
- Joined Cypress Elite at the age of 14.
- Won Coast Soccer League Under-16 championship at the age of 15.
- Attended Diamond Bar High School and started playing college soccer.
- Was also nicknamed as Baby horse, because of her speed and sprinting ability.
- She joined the United States under-20 women's national soccer team when she was 17.
- Attended UC Berkeley where she played for the California Golden Bears from 2007 to 2010.
- I graduated with a degree in Political Economy and joined Western New York Fash after graduation.
- She competed for 2008's FIFA U-20 championship and won the World Cup against France, Argentina, and North Korea.
- She's a two times gold medalist winner.
- She participated in the 2012's London Olympics and won the matches against Canada and Japan.
- Her height is 5 ft. 7 inches and she plays as a striker.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!!