Emeril Lagasse has definitely been successful tantalizing our taste buds ever since he first emerged on the food scene in the early 1990s. The rock star chef has simply impressed his fans with an endless amount of TV shows, writing numerous cookbooks.
Well, who don't want a person who can really cook awesome right? Lagasse's wife Alden Lovelace no doubt is very lucky to have the guy in her life. Let's get details about their family life and more in today's session.
Emeril Lagasse's Married Life With Alden Lovelace
Emeril Lagasse married real state broker, Alden Lovelace on 13 May 2000.
The couple has a daughter Meril Lovelace Lagasse born 2004 and a son Emeril John Lagasse IV born 2003.
Lovelace is a native of Gulfport, Mississippi. The pair owns a home in Pass Christian, Mississippi on the Gulf Coast.
They also have houses in the New York and in New Orleans.
Lagasse hasn't revealed details about his married life and life with his kids. still, he manages to share a little information with his fans.
He posted an image on Facebook of his wife along with kids and cute dogs wishing her a very happy birthday on 20th November 2013.
During an interview with Veranda, Lovelace revealed the key to their strong bonding. She explained how the two are managing everything in the family.
"We entertain constantly."
"Besides meals for family and friends, we sell a lot of dinners at charity auctions. Emeril will cook here for six or more couples: elaborate seven-course meals with wine pairings. I'm the tabletop dresser and dishwasher. It's a lot of work, but we have a great time."
Despite his busy career, he manages to take a break with his family members.
Though the pair prefers to maintain their personal life under the radar, we are sure the two are still growing stronger with time.
Emeril Lagasse's Past Affairs And Relationship
Lagasse met his first wife, Elizabeth Kief while working at a restaurant called 'Venus De Milo'. They married in 1978 in a wonderful ceremony.
The couple is blessed with two daughters Jillian Lagasse and Jessica Lagasse. Though the two were very happy in the beginning, they slowly began disturbances that made them separate apart after 8 years of marriage.
After the divorce, Lagasse married the second time to a fashion designer, Tari John in 1989. Their relationship also ended with a divorce in 1996.
Emeril Lagasse: Quick Facts
- Born on 15 October 1959 in Fall River, Massachusetts, to Portuguese mother, Hilda Medeiros, and a French-Canadian Quebecois father, Emeril John Lagasse Jr.
- He is American Nationality; belongs to mixed (French, Canadian, and Portuguese) ethnicity.
- His birth sign is Libra.
- He stands at a height of 5.61 feet (1.71m).
- He studied culinary arts program at Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School.
- He also attended Johnson & Wales University in 1978 and received an honorary doctorate.
- As a teenager, he worked in a Portuguese bakery.
- He is also an accomplished drummer.
- He was nominated as Chef of the Year in 1983.
- He opened his first restaurant named Emeril's in New Orleans in 1990.
- The same year the restaurant was declared the 'Restaurant of the Year' by Esquire magazine.
- He is known for his appearance in cooking TV shows like Emeril Live and Essence of Emeril.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $70 million as stated by the Celebrity net worth whereas it's about $50 million as per the Richest.