American journalist Margaret Carlson not Married to anyone after Divorce with ex-husband; See her Children and Relationship
She made a name for herself during her long term tenure as a columnist for the Bloomberg network. The veteran journalist is still providing her audiences with all the latest news from the business world.
We're talking about none other than Margaret Carlson. She's been always so professional and not even once, she talked about her relationship or personal life.
Is the reporter married? If yes then with whom and does she share any children with him? We're going to answer all that question in this section.
Margaret Carlson-Married and Divorced
If there's anyone who works hard despite all the odds, then it would be none other than Margaret. Her journalism career has spanned more than five decades.
Margaret married Eugene Carlson in the late 1960s, Source: MRCTV
When she was going through her divorce, she never stopped delivering the news to her audiences. Margaret married Eugene Carlson in 1972, after meeting him in the late 1960s.
The pair decided to take their relationship further and married in a content ceremony. The pair opted to exchanged vows in front of their friend and parents.
The pair divorced in 1972, Source: NBC News
Their marriage life was going pretty good until due to some irreconcilable differences, the pair decided to call it quits. They filed for divorce in 1970 and the divorce finalized in 1972.
Since her divorce, the reporter never married nor got engaged to anyone. Looks like she decided to keep her relationship status single.
Margaret Carlson-Children with Ex-Husband
She shares one child with her ex-husband, a daughter named, Courtney Anne Carlson, born 1974. She proved herself to be a great mother and took care of her daughter alone.
Margaret shares one children with her ex-husband, Source: Alchetron
Her daughter is a married woman and she blessed her mother with three grand kids. Hearing mom from your child's mouth is a wonderful feeling and on top of that, hearing little kids calling you grandma is a wonderful feeling as well.
Her daughter married David Paul Yarkin on May 2001. She shares three children with her husband.
Quick facts about Margaret Carlson
- Born in 1946, in Washington, D.C.
- She is the daughter of James Francis Xavier Bresnahan and Mary Catherine McCreary.
- She has two brothers, Jimmy and Edmund.
- She attended Bishop McDevitt High School (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania).
- She graduated from Penn State University.
- She graduated from George Washington University Law School with a degree in law.
- She started her career as a Washington bureau chief for Esquire.
- She became the first female columnist for Time.
- She also works as a cook, baker, a serious home handyman, and amateur home improvement contractor.
- She lives in Washington D.C.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.