Anabel Englund and Jesse Rutherford had broken up since 2014. And now both of them are happy in their life.
The very beautiful American singer and songwriter Ananbel Englund is best known for her collaborative work with electronic music group Hot Natured.
Regarding her personal life, she prefers to keep mum on this topic. Her relationship with the lead singer Jesse Rutherford of the band The Neighborhoods grabbed everyone attention but the duo is no longer together.
Well, today we are going to provide every scoop of information regarding Anabel and Jesse's relationship. So, stay with us!!!!
Anabel Englund And Jesse Rutherford's Relationship
Both Anabel and Jesse belong to the entertainment fraternity that might be the reason for their relationship, however, they never spoke about their dating life.
During the concert of the band The Neighbourhood of Rutherford, Anabel was there before the band even took the stage.
After that concert people assumed that, Rutherford’s heart tattoo on his shoulder was dedicated to his lady love ‘Ananbel Englund’.
Source: CBS Local
As per some sources, Anabel and Jesse were in an on-off relationship for several years and in 2014 they officially broke up.
After their breakup, Anabel is not linked with anyone officially whereas Rutherford’s has been in a relationship with ‘Devon Lee Carlos’, co-founder of ‘Wildflower cases’ since 2016.
Though both of them are not together anymore they are always gonna loved by their fans.
Rutherford was arrested by police
In December 2014, Rutherford’s was arrested by police at New Jersey’s Newark Liberty International Airport for drug possession.
According to police, Jesse was spotted by TSA agents while he was trying to ditch a bag of marijuana in the terminal’s food court. Rutherford’s was nabbed and walk in shame in an airport.
Anabel Englund; Quick Facts
- She was born on September 1, 1992, in New York City and raised in Los Angeles to a musical family.
- She is the granddaughter of the director-producer George Englund and Academy Award-winning actress Cloris Leachman; daughter of popular American singer and actor Morgan Englund.
- She started her career at the age of 16, as a performer at the Christian youth group. Later, she became a singer and songwriter at Disney-owned US TV network ABC Family.
- In 2014, she revealed that she had signed a record deal with ‘Three Six Zero’, in a partnership with ‘Warner Bros’. She also signed a modeling contract with Britain’s leading agency Models.
- She began her own event that same year titled Gari Safari.