Audrey Pence is the youngest daughter of the 48th and current Vice President of the United States Mike Pence, followed by her sister, Charlotte Pence.
She, in fact, has different views than her father in the field of politics. Her father is rather very proud of her and respect her thought.
Let's know about her political career and some facts about her love life in today's session.
Audrey Pence, Daughter of Mike Pence, is she into Politics?
Describing herself as politically independent and Socially Liberal, Audrey Pence is establishing herself as a youth leader and activist.
Audrey is still in college as she graduated high school in the year 2013. She recently studies at Northeastern University majoring in International Affairs.
She is most probably single as there is no news of her dating life or any boyfriend.
As Audrey is a child of a politician it is obvious for her to hide her personal affairs from the media. As of now, she is focused on her studies and is on the path to building her future career.
Audrey Pence: Her Political Views
Her father is a conservative Republican but you people might be surprised that Audrey considers herself as a social liberal.
As a voter, she told Indiana news outlet WTHR that she is an Independent, and voted split-ticket on the last election.
Despite a vast difference in political views, Mike supports her decision. She said in 2013,
"Probably the person I get the most respect from is my dad on that and he has always...he tells me so many times, 'I am proud of you for having your own opinions and looking into things'."
Like others, Audrey has been very positive about her father's political career.
"This has always been a family affair for us, from the very first campaign headed out to county fairs, while Karen and I would be shaking hands at the Republican tent, the kids would be standing out in front of the tent, handing out fliers and shaking hands."
Although she had contrasting views, she still voted her father in the last election.
"Yes, I voted for him. I did vote for him. He proved himself to me."
Quick Facts about Audrey Pence
- Born in the year 1995.
- Is the daughter of current Vice President of the United States Mike Pence and Karen Pence.
- Her father served as the 50th Governor of Indiana from 2013 to 2017 and mother worked as a school teacher for 25 long years.
- Is youngest among the three; Michael is the oldest, with daughter Charlotte.
- Her father and mother have been in a relationship for 32 long years.
- Currently, attends Northeastern University and is majoring in International Affairs.
- Her studies have helped her travel around the world to places like Jordan and Turkey.
- She knows Arabic and is currently works as the journalist for Solutions Journal and Fuller Project on journalism projects in the region.
- Charlotte is now a filmmaker and Michael joined the United States Marines after graduation from Purdue University.
- Despite her dad's amazing political career, she and her siblings grew up "normal".
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.