Bachelor in Paradise's Derek Peth and Taylor Nolan currently engaged on the set of the show itself. They are very happy in their relationship.
Wedding bells will be soon ringing in paradise!
Derek Peth and Taylor Nolan got engaged on Bachelor in Paradise set this August. Their amazing love life was never hidden from the viewers of the show.
The couple is further planning for their wonderful marriage ceremony soon in the following days.
Derek Peth: His Engagement with Taylor Nolan
The latest couple of Bachelor in Paradise, Derek Peth and Taylor Nolan got engaged while filming the season 4 finale of the Bachelor spin-off on Wednesday, 30th August 2017.
The duo celebrated the happy event with their co-stars in West Hollywood.
Derek and Taylor on Bachelor in Paradise, Source: US Weekly
Derek proposed his lady with a Neil Lane ring valued something more than $60,000; three carats of diamonds with a platinum setting.
Love and Happiness.
Their chemistry was pretty clear in the eye of the viewers. The couple expressed their feelings for each other in a recent episode after enjoying their first date in Mexico.
"Every time I'm with Taylor I just feel really happy. I keep smiling and I'm really giggly and like a school boy again who likes a girl."
Even Nolan is in the same state:
"If things keep going with Derek the way that they've been going, there's a possibility for love. Derek is boyfriend material, and I'm ready to see where things go with him moving forward."
"In Bachelor world, I never felt like I was the person that was desired but I like that I'm desired by the person that I desire. I like you so much."
The heavenly couple met for the first time on the fourth season of BiP. They are head over heels in their relationship that they'll soon marry in days that follow.
Let's congratulate the blessed couple.
Quick Facts about Derek Peth
Source: TV Guide
- Born in 1987 in the town of Waverly, Iowa.
- Attended Waverly-Shell Rock High School.
- Enrolled Wartburg College where his dad was the basketball coach.
- Bip airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8 pm on ABC with the finale and aftershow airing Monday, September 11.
- He is a commercial banker on Wall Street in New York City.
- Having skills including credit risk, portfolio management, investments, business analysis, and banking.
- As per his Linkedin account, he was a three-time NCAA All-American in track and field.
- Has a keen interest in playing guitar and singing.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.