Barry Friedberg' Beautiful Wife Charlotte Moss; Know all the Details about her Married Life and Relationship
An American interior designer plus author, Charlotte Moss is currently living a blissful married life along with her executive husband, Barry Friedberg.
"35 years of relationship is not a joke". Most of the people usually failed to be in a long lasting relationship for which Barry Friedberg and his wife, Charlotte Moss is an inspiration.
So, let us discuss the cute couple in today's section.
Barry Friedberg living a blissful married life with Charlotte Moss
Having a perfect life partner in the life is the best thing. And one of that lucky people is Charlotte who got her dream husband named, Barry.
The couple first met at the A.G Becker where Barry was the firm's senior executive whereas Charlotte was working as a secretary.
After the first meeting, they began dating and soon after their link up, they started living together in a live-in relationship.
After three years of living together. They married in 1985 in the private ceremony and soon after that Charlotte made herself free from the banking business.
From that to till today, they are together and supports each other in every aspect of their life. However, they have no children till now.
Charlotte's Previous Married life
Some relationships are meant to be broken. Same in the context of Charlotte, she faced a tragic separation with her first husband whose name is not disclosed yet by her.
The couple met during the college and started dating since then. She married her college boyfriend and began living together in Los Angeles for almost five years.
But after the five years, the duo divorced.
However, now she is very happy and we wish her happiness.
Quick Facts about Charlotte Moss
- Born in Richmond, Virginia to a father who was an Army colonel and mother a housewife.
- Raised along with her four siblings and she is the eldest among all.
- Graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Met her ex-husband and got married, later on, divorced after five years.
- Started doing the job at A.G Becker as a secretary where she met her present husband.
- In 198 established her own interior design business.
- Across Europe and the United States, she flourished her business and started decorating the private houses.
- Some of the clients of her are Michael Bloomberg and Susan.
- Opened a showroom named, Charlotte Moss Townhouse in 2007.
- In 2013 she appeared as a guest editor for the House Beautiful.
- Member of the Advisory Board for the New York School of Interior designing and the Board of Trustees for Monticello's Thomas Jefferson Foundation.
- She had also authored a number of books including A Passion for Detail, Creating A Room, Winter House, A Fair for Living and so on.
- Received several awards including Elle Décor award and Timeless Design Award.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!