Dancer Meryl Davis Engaged to her Boyfriend; Planning to get Married Soon? Find out her Wiki, Bio, Affairs, and Net Worth
Exchanging rings with your own coach's son seems to be a good gamble.
Ice Dancer, Meryl Davis, announced her engagement to long her term boyfriend on a cute Instagram snap. Looks like the couple might soon get married and start a beautiful family!
Her boyfriend, Fedor Andreev, sure did take his time to propose as it's been over 5-years since they started dating.
Meryl Davis-Current Relationship Status
Meryl announced some goods news on her Instagram account. She is now engaged to her longterm boyfriend Fedor.
The Olympic Gold-Medalist was dating Fedor for the last six years or so.
Meryl is now engaged to her long term boyfriend, She revealed the good news on Instagram, Source: US Weekly
Fedor wasn't going to hold back while proposing to his better half as he gifted her an extravagant square-cut canary yellow diamond ring, which is worth millions of dollars.
On the post she shared, the 30-years-ice dancer is hugging Fedor and captioning it, “7/13/17.” And what more does she wants then engaging her own coach's son.
After Engagement-Deciding To Get Married
Well, it took more than six years for Fedor to propose so it's obvious he'll take a lot of time before popping out the big question of marriage. But we're guessing it will happen soon!
The pair started dating around 6 years ago after meeting one another through her coach, Source: Tumblr
We've seen a lot of celebs who take big decisions like marriage in a rush and end up getting separated. We sure don't want that for our beloved couple, Meryl and Fedor.
Earlier this year, the pair announced one more big news as they adopted a female dog named Bilbo Baggins. You can also follow their dog on Instagram.
So the newly engaged will not feel alone at their house as Bilbo is there to keep them company.
Who Is Fedor Andreev?
Many of you might be wondering about the background of Fedor. Talking about his professional life, Fedor is a ice skater with dual Canadian and Russian citizenship.
Fedor is a professional ice dancer and participates in many events around the world, Source: The Rinkside Cafe
He won numerous awards during his career and won the bronze medal in 1999 Junior National Champion. He switched to ice dancing and worked with her partner, Jana Khokhlova for one season
Quick Facts about Meryl Davis
- Born on January 1, 1987, in Royal Oak, Michigan, U.S.
- She is the only daughter of Cheryl and Paul D. Davis.
- Older sister of brother, Clayton.
- Belongs to English, Irish, Scottish and German descent.
- During her early school days, she got diagnosed with dyslexia.
- Attended Wylie E. Groves High School and graduated in 2005.
- Completed her masters in Cultural Anthropology from the University of Michigan.
- Started skating at the age of 5.
- Won silver medal at the nationals of 2003-04.
- Won her first gold medal in 2014 Olympics.
- Won back to back Grand Prix Final from 2009 to 2014.
- She also won nationals from 2008 to 2014.
- Her net worth is around 2 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.