Dave Ramsey, the person with multiple talents is making up his best in his professional career. His creation along with her daughter Rachel Cruze's Smart Money Smart Kids was one of the New York Times Best Seller.
Most people know Dave Ramsey as a famous businessman. However, there's more to his identity; he is also an author. His book Smart Money Smart Kids that he wrote with the help from his daughter Rachel Cruze became a New York Times Best Seller in 2014.
Rachel is Ramsay's daughter from his wife of 35 years, Sharon Ramsey. The couple has three children, and all are grown-ups now.
Dave Ramsey's Married Life With Wife Of 35 Years Sharon Ramsey
The Dave Ramsey Show presenter, 57, has been living a happy married life with Sharon for over three decades, 35 years to be exact.
They tied the knot in 1982 in a private ceremony surrounded by their family members and some close friends. And, look how far they've come?
The beautiful couple Dave and Sharon Ramsey who have been a pair for 35 years
Source: Crazy Together
Even though details about their nuptials aren't in the media, we can see their strong bond and love for each other whenever they make public appearances. How else could a couple remain married for 35 years?
However, we have to admit that Dave keeps his romantic life details much to himself. Wouldn't hurt to share your love-story some time, Dave, would it?
Dave became a millionaire in his mid-twenties but lost everything within a few years and filed for bankruptcy. Dave and Sharon, however, remained intact throughout their darkest financial days to get to their current stable situation.
Dave Ramsay has an estimated net worth of $55 million. His financial growth is real progress!
Dave Ramsey's Three Children - What Are They Like?
The co-founder of The Lampo Group, Inc. has a son named Daniel Ramsey along with two daughters; Rachel Cruze and Denise Ramsey.
Rachel has followed the footsteps of her father in the best way. Her book Smart Money Smart Kids co-authored by her father became The New York Times Best Seller in 2014. Isn't Ramsey a proud father?
Rachel Cruze following the footsteps of her father, Dave Ramsey
Source: Retail Me Not
She came up with her second book Love Your Life, Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want in 2016.
Cyber Monday is here. Take advantage of our BIGGEST discounts of the season TODAY! https://t.co/awcTAET1QE pic.twitter.com/wVseedVcuQ
— Dave Ramsey (@DaveRamsey) November 27, 2017
The book was well received as well.
Dave Ramsey; Quick Facts
- He was born on 3 September 1960 in Antioch, Tennessee.
- Has a height of 5.8 feet (1.78m).
- Graduated from the College of Business Administration at the University of Tennessee in Finance and Real Estate.
- Built a rental real estate portfolio worth about $4 million through Ramsey Investments, Inc. and became the youngest brokers admitted to the Graduate Realtors Institute.
- The Tax Reform Act of 1986 affected his real estate business. His success came to an end that he had to pay $1.2 million and an additional $800,000 to the bank.
- Initiated his career co-hosting The Money with Roy Matlock of Primerica which later named The Dave Ramsey Show.
- Fox Network also launched a TV program under the same title, but the show was canceled in June 2010.
- Was named the 2009 Marconi Award winner for Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year.
- Appeared in some TV shows including The Oprah Winfrey Show, 60 Minutes, and The Early Show.
- Has written some books that also includes five New York Times bestsellers.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $55 million as of 2015 which might have increased at present.