David Staller is busy in his professional life as a director and producer in theatrical projects.He is currently single after the death of his boyfriend Robert Osborne.
"Death ends a life, not a Relationship" David Staller, who is the stage director and producer of The Actors Company Theatre lost his boyfriend Robert Osborne who was 85.
David confirmed Robert's death in an interview with the Los Angeles Times. Currently, he is associated with Gingold Theatrical Group.
So, Is David already moved on? Is he dating someone? Let's discuss his current relationship status.
David Staller, Boyfriend of late Robert Osborne. See his Current Life
Stage director and producer David was in a relationship with Robert for almost 20 years. We felt so sad to hear about the death of the 84-year-old American actor.
Currently, David is not linked to anyone and is not dating but he is very busy in his career.
Director David Staller on his show Widower's Houses,
Source: Broadway World
His theatrical projects are ongoing smoothly and he is keeping himself busy with work.
David was the First one to Announce the Death of Robert Osborne
It was Staller who confirmed Osborne's death to the media. He revealed in Los Angeles Times that Osborne had "been dealing with kidney failure for many years and other issues piled on top."
He addressed that Osborne died in his sleep from natural causes at his New York City home.
David and Robert together in an event,
Source: Broadway World
He further said,
"It’s difficult to imagine a planet without him. He made the choice to call it a day, and he wants everyone to know that he’ll see them at the after party."
The Heavenly Couple Looking Awesome Together,
Source: Broadway Coverage
Osborne didn't talk publicly about their relationship but they were encountered together at many events.
In 2010, Broadway World published photos of the couple together at the Gingold Theatrical Group's St Patrick's Day Gala.
Quick Facts about David Staller
Portrayed David Staller,
Source: American Theatre
- Born on 16 November 1955 in Glencoe, Illinois.
- Currently resides in New York City, New York.
- As a director for TACT, Staller contributed 2015-2016 production of Widowers' Houses.
- Acted in productions of The Matchmaker, Androcles and the Lion, The Beauty Party and The Madwoman of Chaillot.
- Been a member of The Actors Company Theatre since 1994.
- He is a huge fan of George Bernard Shaw's work that he is Founding Artistic Director of the Gingold Group.
- This year's Project Shaw 2017 includes productions of You Never Can Tell, Captain Brassbound's Conversion, Press Cuttings, and Candida.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.