YouTuber And Television Personality Trisha Paytas Rising as a Singer, Revealed Her Sexuality As Lesbian But Is She Still Dating Her Gay Boyfriend?
- Vlogger Trisha Paytas Came Out As Gay back in 2016 and before that she claimed herself to be a bisexual
- Trisha Rose to fame after appearing on more than 40 reality shows including Celebrity Big Brother 20.
- She left the show on August 11, 2017, on her own will after 11 days of the premiere.
- Her boyfriend Sean Van Der Wilt came out as gay after she caught him cheating with another man
- She broke up with Jason Nash last year but both rumored to be still dating.
Trisha Paytas never fails to entertain us with her troll videos, comedic skits, talks about her sex life and all other dirty details about her personal life.
The former stripper and porn star even claimed herself to be a lesbian during the end of 2016 in her video but she has apparently dated a number of men in the past.
The 29-year-old YouTuber is however not dating anyone at the moment. Even if she's dating someone, hopefully, a girl she would definitely reveal it through her video on YouTube but she's not yet.
Trisha even revealed how she felt when she realized that she's a gay after having a sexual relationship with a girl. In her video she stated,
"I've done a lot of self-reflecting and realizing that I always thought I was bisexual and now I'm realizing that I'm actually gay."
Nevertheless, Trisha left all of her fans guessing when she posted a picture of herself with her "gay" ex-boyfriend, Jason Nash and captioned it with,
"Love my gay boyfriend."
This post has raised eyebrows but it's clear that they're just good friends. Trish is probably single and enjoying her singlehood.
Trisha Paytas Past Affairs
Trisha Paytas has openly talked about her past affairs revealing that she's been with men as well as women. Her affair that grabbed most headlines was a random guy named Evan Francisco Gomez whom she met on Tinder.
Gomez was later revealed to be a pedophile after fans found that the man took a picture of a 3-year-old boy using the bathroom during a baseball game. Trisha was bashed by her fans for dating a pedophile without going through his past.
Evan was banned from the baseball stadium and sentenced to three years probation, 300 hours of community service and 10 days of Caltrans labor.
She was then linked to YouTuber Jason Nash whom she started dating since December 2017 but he later came out to be a gay. Her another boyfriend, Sean Van Der Wilt was also caught kissing another guy who allegedly cheated on her. She shared the horrible experience on her YouTube video which can be seen below:
Trisha Paytas: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Trisha Paytas is popular YouTuber, singer, and actress.
- Belongs to Hungarian descent.
- Her parents divorced when she was three and moved to Illinois with her mother.
- She enrolled in a Catholic online school program and later did her high school in Pecatonica.
- started her career in the entertainment industry as a lingerie model.
- also worked as a stripper and an escort to make money and support her and her family.
- She did her television debut from the show The Greg Behrendt Show and appeared on all the 13 episodes of season 1.
- She's done more than 45 shows and has appeared on top-rated television shows including Dr. Phil, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, America's Got Talent, My Strange Addiction and so on.
- Has also worked alongside hit artists like Amy Winehouse and Eminem.
- Had tanning addiction where she admitted that she went to the salon for tanning everyday.
- As of 2017, she has released her six EP which has topped charts in the iTunes pop chart.
- Further rose to fame after making troll videos on her YouTube Channel.
- She weighs 86 kg and stands at the height of 160cm.
- has an estimated net worth of $2 million.