Happily Married Natasha Bedingfield expecting First Child with Husband Matthew Robinson. See their Married Life.
A British singer, Natasha Bedingfield is currently expecting a baby along with her businessman husband, Matthew Robison.
Congratulation to the couple, Natasha Bedingfield and Matthew Robinson who are expecting their first child!!!
Natasha, an English singer, and a songwriter is expecting her first child at the age of 35 with her businessman husband, Matthew years after their marriage. They recently announced the good news on 11th October 2017 by posting a cozy picture together with the big baby bump.
First baby of Natasha and husband Mathew
After more than 8 years of their marriage, Natasha became pregnant with her first child at the age of 35.
She and her husband announced it to the media and audiences by posting pictures with her husband wrapping his arms around her showing the baby bump in the social media on 11th October 2017.
Posing with the baby bump.
The pair was really excited to share the good news with their fans. Moreover, as they are going to be parents for the first time soon so their happiness and their feelings are on the top of the world.
Holding her belly.
You were a secret that I held so close and precious to me, You kept growing and as you did I felt my heart expand along with my body. Now you're showing, and with all my friends now knowing, my joy is overflowing! Seeing your eyes for the first time is what I'm imagining ?? X thank you @itstroyjensen for capturing these feelings in a photo .
‘’ Becoming a mum is something I’ve always dreamed of but for a long time, I felt it was way off in the distance. Now the bump is starting to really show, it’s sinking in that this is really happening... I’m so excited to embrace this huge life-change. And Matt is super supportive.’’
She further added,
‘’ Matt and I are thrilled to share with you all that we are bringing a new little life into the world! We can’t wait to embark on this amazing journey together.’’
We hope for the proper health of the child and the whole family as well.
Natasha Bedingfield and Matt Robinson’s married life
Being in a relationship for years, the couple got engaged on September 7, 2008, which they announced after a day at Calvin Klein's 40th-anniversary party. Some months after their engagement ceremony, they announced that they were going to get married.
Finally, the day came on 11th March 2009, when the couple came together and tied the knot in front of almost 150 family members and close friends in an intimate ceremony in a vineyard overlooking the ocean at Malibu.
Both of them were looking cherished and blessed during their wedding. She expressed her happiness by stating,
‘’ We are now very much looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together. Love is hard to find, so when you do find it, hang on to it.’’
The pair not just have a successful relationship but career wise too they are thriving. Well, both have a fantastic understanding and support each other. The couple with such amazing bonding is till haven't been involved in any rumors about their divorce and extramarital affairs.
Quick Facts about Natasha Bedingfield
- Born as Natasha Anne Bedingfield on 26th November 1981 in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England.
- Daughter of Molly and John Bedingfield.
- Raised along with her siblings, Daniel Bedingfield, Nikola Rachelle and Joshua Bedingfield.
- Is a British and Belongs to white ethnicity.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches.
- Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- In the University of Greenwich, she studied psychology for a year.
- Released her debut album named, Unwritten collaborating with Steve Kipner, Danielle Brisebois, Nick Lachey, James Reilly, Andrew Frampton, Wayne Wilkins, Kara DioGuardi, Guy Chambers, Patrick Leonard and the rapper Bizarre which was sold more than 2.3 million copies.
- Won the awards of Best Pop Artist, UK Solo Artist of the Year, Best International New Artist and many others.
- Also involved in charity, Global Angles which was built by her mother.
- Working for her fourth studio album called, The Next Chapter since 2012.
- Has an estimated net worth of $10 million.