Filipino movie and television actress Judy Ann Santos is best known for her role in Sabel and Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo. She's back with the bang in her professional career after the birth of her baby girl Luna back in 2016.
Filipino movie and television actress Judy Ann Santos is married to actor Ryan Agoncillo since 2009. The couple who started dating back in 2005 has come a long way together.
Let's look at the journey of the beautiful couple here!!!!!
Judy Ann Santos's Married Life With Husband Ryan Agoncillo
Judy Ann Santos is in a blissful relationship with a boyfriend turned husband Ryan Agoncillo. The couple celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary on 28 April this year.
Santos and Agoncillo married in 2009 in a private ceremony held at San Juan de Nepomuceno Church in San Juan, Batangas. They renewed their wedding vows in May and YES! Magazine had full access to the intimate ceremony.
The most awaited moment of the couple who sealed their relationship witnessed by their family members
The couple who met while filming the TV series Krystala in 2004, have a wonderful married life together and the couple even wishes to marry for the third time. They have almost spent eight years together and are still going strong!!!!
They seem so much in love, and we can see several posts of them on social media with lots of PDA's.
Relationship Goals Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann
Judy and Ryan Are Blessed With Three Children Together
The duo is blessed with three kids; two daughters Yohan (adopted) and Luna, and a son, Lucho. Luna was born in January 2016. The celebrity couple celebrated her first birthday earlier this year.
The family portrait; Luna's first birthday celebration
Despite a busy schedule, the family manages to go on a trip together. They spent 13 days on a trip to London and Turkey this year.
We wish to the family of five always be happy and healthy together!!!!
Judy Ann Santos; Quick Facts
- She was born on 11 May 1978 in Manila, Philippines.
- The birth sign is Taurus.
- Her mother Carolina Lumagui is a bank officer, and father Manuel Dayrit Santos is a businessman.
- Stands at the height of 5.41 feet (1.65m).
- Studied at Assumption Convent in Antipolo, Rizal.
- Also enrolled at Mount Carmel College in Quezon City.
- Played in Kaming Mga Ulila when she was just seven years of age.
- Best known for her role in 1996 TV drama, Mara Clara.
- Praised with a FAMAS Award for Best New Movie Actress.
- Her performance in Sabel received wide recognition and earned the Gawad Urian for Best Actress.
- Received the Metro Manila Film Festival for Best Actress, PMPC Star Awards for Movies Lead Actress and FAMAS Award for Best Actress for the 2006 Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo.
- Occasionally, she has also shown interest in recording as she has released three albums Judy Ann Santos, Bia Ng Buhay Ko, and Musika Ng Buhay Ko.