American meteorologist Jim Cantore is a renowned personality who has dedicated 31 years of his career in The Weather Channel; the first place where he got a job after graduation.
Jim made headlines in the year 2009 as he concluded nine years of his married life with Tamra Zinn. Well, the unfortunate break in their relationship was obvious to occur because of their extra busy professional life.
However, a life is incomplete without a partner. So, has Jim found someone? Is he Dating? Let us find out!!!
Current Relationship Status of Jim Cantore
Jim seems so busy in his profession that he has spared no time to commence his love life. After officially divorcing Tamra, he is most probably a single guy once again. Or metaphorically his new girlfriend is his job!!!
As we scanned his social sites like Instagram and Facebook, he's given no clue on his romantic relationship. At the time of public interactions, he prefers to talk more about his profession and daily activities and that's shading his personal life far from the eye of media.
You can see the happy and proud father on the day of Christina's graduation.
He is enjoying his life with two children Christina and Ben. Jim has posted his recent activities with his children on his Instagram. They are grown ups now!
Married Life with Tamra Zinn; the Reason of Divorce
As we already know, Jim was previously married to Tamra on 6 October 1990. The couple is gifted with two adorable children.
The duo first encountered each other in the year 1986 and with no time they came closer and started their life as a husband and wife.
Everything was going on well in their life until a disastrous news stroke their happily married life. Tamra came with Parkinson's disease; the disease related with the central nervous system especially affecting the motor neurons.
Tamra gave birth to a daughter named Christina in 1993 followed by a son Ben in 1995. Sadly, both children had Fragile X syndrome many people assumed it for autism.
Here is Jim celebrating 30 years of work at The Weather Channel. Enjoy Guys!!
Tamra, Christina, and Ben had a very hard time at that moment. She even had a great difficulty in consuming food on her own. Many doctors and therapists were consulted and the condition became under control.
The couple faced a lot of ups and downs in their relationships and finally, everything ended with a divorce in the year 2009. The reason behind the split is not flashed till date.
Quick Facts About Jim Cantore
- Born on 16 February 1964 in Beacon Falls, Connecticut and later raised in White River Junction, Vermont.
- Completed graduation from Lyndon State College in the year 1986.
- The same year he got an opportunity to work for The Weather Channel in the month of July.
- He is renowned for his ability to break down complicated weather reports in the way normal people can easily understand.
- Covered the major weather events including the Hurricanes Ike, Gustav, Katrina, Rita, Irene, Sandy, and Mitch.
- Also contributed the Winter X Games, NFL games and many.
- Is a member of the National Weather Association and the American Meteorological Society.
- Praised with NOAA-David S. Johnson Award in the year 2002 for his contribution in environmental satellite technology.
- Works as a narrator on the TWC series Storm Stories.
- Right now works for The Today Show since 2008.
- Has an amazing net worth of about $3.5 million.
Well, all in all, Jim is enjoying his free life with two adorable kids. We wish him all the luck for his better personal as well as professional life in days to come.
For more information and recent gossips visit our official page.