Kenyan Television star Vera Beiby is Dating a Nigerian boyfriend and the pair might soon get married. Know her Relationships and Career
Vera Sidika, famously known as Vee Beiby is a sensational Kenyan celebrity, socialite, and entrepreneur. The 28-year-old video vixen who was voted the Africa and East Africa's top video vixen is in the high times of her life.
With a rising career on one side and a loving boyfriend on other, Vera is living a big American dream and we sure want to know all the secrets to her success. But first, let's catch up on Vera's love life. Are she and her boyfriend, thinking about walking down the altar or are they just doing so-called "dating"?
Vera Beiby Is Dating Her Secret Boyfriend. Are they Getting Engaged?
Kenyan socialite Vera is officially off the market!
This voluptuous model is dating her loving Nigerian boyfriend, whose identity is yet to be revealed. Beiby, who was once rumored to be dating American rapper Fetty Wrap has been stirring up some romance in her social media with her "new bae".
Vera Beiby with her Nigerian boyfriend, Source: The Star
And looking at the pictures, we can assume that they have been dating since early 2017 and they look madly in love.
The Nigerian boyfriend lives in Dubai, an inside source tells. She flew to Dubai on her 27th birthday on September 29 to celebrate with her man. The couple is really giving us long distance relationship goals!
Vera Beiby with her Nigerian boyfriend, Source: TheStar.Ke
Also in February 2017, Vera posted an Instagram post where she hinted that she wanted a baby with her boyfriend. The post stated,
"Living alone is too damn boring & lonely. Would be better to have kids running around the house than this bachelorette life."
So, could she be pregnant? or are they trying to have a baby? The pair who likes to maintain a low profile, however, has not announced anything about them getting engaged or married anytime sooner.
This burgeoning businesswoman also launched her own line of Veetox tea that helps in reducing digestive problems and burn belly fat.
Well, we wish this couple lifetime of happiness and hope they settle down soon in the coming years.
Quick Facts about Vera Sidika (Beiby)
- Born and raised in Mombasa, Kenya, Vera Sidika is the famous Kenyan TV personality, video vixen, and a social media sensation.
- Got recognition after appearing on P-Unit's single, You Guy which was released back in 2012.
- started her career as a plus-size model when she was 17 and did many fashion shows.
- Attended Kenyatta University where she graduated in Art and Design.
- Also worked as video vixen with Nigerian musicians like KCSkiibii and Harrysong.
- got into a controversy about her skin lightening which she admitted back in 2014 that she had done it in the UK.
- Also won 2015's Best Video Vixen Award during Pulse Music Video Awards.
- Starred in a reality TV series, Nairobi Diaries along with Silvia Njoki, Ella Ciru, Gertrude Murunga and KiKi Diang.
- Has an estimated net worth of 800000 shillings which is equivalent to 7 thousand dollars.
For more recent gossips and updates, keep following our page!!