Tom Netherton is still Single and not Married?Who is he dating Currently?Know about her Affairs and Relationship and Career
The unforgotten legendary singer of the late 70s and 80s, Tom Harold Netherton's journey in life and career inspire all the young generation.
After serving for long years in Vietnam War era, the former US Army Second Lieutenant followed his passion and went on becoming one of the famous singers of that period. The singer who never married sure raises curiosity about why he chose this path and how many women he dated in his life because he sure was a lady charmer!
Is Tom Netherton still Single or Married? Who is he dating Currently?
When interviewer asked Tom why he never married, he replied stating,
"It is better to have loved and lost than be married and bossed!"
Singer Tom Netherton singing song Close To You, Source: YouTube
Well, that's legit, and although it sounded that he was dropping off some humor, he didn't get married in his life, and he's still single.
He sure had a fair share of flings and affairs in his early days, but he never made it official or announced it to the media.
His all-American good looks and deep baritone voice wooed women back in those days and still now when he performs at State Theater or Music Theatre of Williamsburg, he makes women go crazy.
Tom Netherton of Lawrence Welk Show, Source: YouTube
The singer has not revealed who's dating these days, but we doubt that he's still single.
The legendary singer spent eight years on the Lawrence Welk Show and later did many appearances and performances on shows like Rehoboth Jazz Festival.
All in all, we wish to see more of this veteran singer and wish him best wishes for his future endeavors.
Quick Facts About Tom Netherton
Source: Eastcoast Entertainment
- Born and raised in Munich, Germany, Tom Netherton is a famous former singer.
- Best known for his long tenure on the popular musical show, The Lawrence Welk Show.
- Son of a United States Army officer and he has three other siblings.
- Moved to Bloomington, Minnesota when he was little and finally settled there.
- Netherton served during the Vietnam War as Second Lieutenant but was always passionate about music and singing.
- His idol singer was Pat Boone who inspired him to pursue his career in entertainment.
- Can speak German and French fluently.
- Attended the University of Minnesota completing his graduation in Architecture.
- Joined the show back in 1973 and raised to fame soon after that.
- His genre included pop, Gospel, and Contemporary songs and even got a chance to act on few commercials like for skin care lotion and Nabisco's Triscuits crackers.
- Has also published an autobiography entitled The Morning of My Life.