Amy Schumer 36, exchanged the vows with her new boyfriend Chris Fisher in front of the close friends and family members earlier this week. Schumer took to her Instagram on Thursday to confirm her wedding with her chef boyfriend, whom she started dating only a few months ago. Schumer posted a collage of snap from her wedding with a caption ''Yup.''
Inside Amy Schumer Starlet Amy Schumer Marries Chef Boyfriend Chris Fisher In A Star-Studded Ceremony Including Jennifer Lawrence, And Jennifer Aniston; Jennifer Lawrence Couldn't Control Emotions
- Actress and comedienne Amy Schumer tied the knot with boyfriend Chris Fisher at a rented home in Malibu.
- The Tuesday's private wedding ceremony featured 80 guests including actresses Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence.
- In a recent interview, the Passengers actress Jennifer Lawrence told she couldn't hold herself back from sobbing.
- Actors Larry David, David Spade, and Jerry Seinfeld were other celebrity guests among around 80 attendants.
- The couple kicked off their relationship just months ago, and they first went public at Ellen DeGeneres' 60th birthday party last weekend.
Actress and stand-up comedian Amy Schumer is off the market!!! The comedienne, 36, exchanged the vows with her new boyfriend Chris Fisher in front of the close friends and family members earlier this week.
Schumer took to her Instagram on Thursday to confirm her wedding with her chef boyfriend, whom she started dating only a few months ago. Schumer posted a collage of snap from her wedding with a caption ''Yup.''
Actors like Jennifer Lawrence, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jennifer Aniston, Judd Apatow, Larry David, David Spade, Chelsea Handler attended the Tuesday's nuptials at the rented Malibu house.
The 36-year-old bride was seen in a traditional white wedding dress by Monique Lhuillier while the groom wore a black suit.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence couldn't hold back her emotions when she saw a happy couple of Schumer and Fisher. She told Entertainment Tonight Thursday while promoting her new movie Red Sparrow,
It was beautiful. It was very sudden, but it was, I was sobbing the whole [time].
His vows were stunning. It's when two people really love each other and they really mean it, it shows, and it was beautiful ceremony and an amazing time. I couldn't be happier for them.
Schumer was speculated she could be with child; however, soon after she disclosed her marriage, she denied her pregnancy through an Instagram post.
According to The Blast, the couple wrote their vows themselves, were reportedly 'hilarious,' and the guests were apparently told not to post any photos on social media until they reveal their nuptials.