American journalist, Lisa Salters, who is famous for her strong, exceptional reporting skills, has a soft side as well. Taking care of her only child, especially when the child doesn't have any father figure.
Many people claims she is hiding a secret husband from the public, so is it the case or these are all hoaxes? What is her relationship status? Is she dating someone or already married? Find out here!!!!
Lisa Salters; Is She Dating Someone? Who Is Her Boyfriend?
We all know how much technology has advanced in the turn of the century and nowadays you can do anything, from changing your gender to grow hair artificially.
But whenever a single female is raising a child without any knowledge of the previous relationship then many people starts to speculate if she is single or dating someone right now.
These are the same speculations that followed Lisa soon after she announced that she is a mother of one child. The journalist is well versed with how to tackle different kinds of questions and ask, whenever necessary.
She is a single mother and is raising her son alone. Lisa is currently single and is there is no news of her dating someone. She is busy with her work and child and has no time for the relationship.
Lisa Salters Adopted A Child-Proud Parent Of A Son
We all know that she was never linked to anyone nor does she dated anyone. As a single woman, she wanted to enjoy the life of a mom. She started contacting various adoption agencies but no luck.
After few days of scouring, she got a call from the adopting agency that someone is willing to adopt their son to her.
The journalist couldn't be happier as she got a call from the heavens. That was the beginning of her life of as a mother. She named her baby boy, Samuel Salters. It's been over 4-years since the adoption, and she is enjoying being a mother.
Lisa Salters; Quick facts
- She was born on 6th March 1966, in the United States of America.
- Her parents raised her in a Christian household.
- She belongs to African-American race.
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Her height is of 5ft 2in (1.57).
- She attended Penn State University and graduated with a degree in journalism.
- She also graduated from Upper Merion Area High School.
- She used to play Basketball.
- She joined the ESPN channel in 2000.
- She currently serves as the reporter for Monday Night Football.
- She was nominated Sports Emmy Award.
- Before working for the ESPN, she worked for the ABC.
- Her net worth is 2 million dollars.