The A Thousand Years singer, Christina Perri is all set to start her thousand miles journey of happy life with her long time boyfriend, host, Paul Costabile.
Just last week, the duo got engaged and dropped the big bomb on her Instagram leaving all of her fans super excited and happy!
Now the soon-to-be married couple is planning for their dream wedding but before going there let's find out the amazing love story of the perfect couple in today's section.
Christina Perri engaged to her longtime boyfriend Paul Costabile
The happy couple, who dated for four long years, has now made it official. The 30-year-old best seller didn't expect a grand proposal but when the handsome Paul got on one knee and proposed, she couldn't say no. Awwwww...
The details about how Paul proposed Christina is yet to be revealed but the beauty posted a photo of her engagement ring on Instagram with caption:" Paul asked me to marry him tonight and I said Yes!"
The ring was pretty rare and unique with V-shape embedded with a solitary diamond. The wonderful couple met back in 2013 and according to Paul, he already knew that he would marry Christina, the second she walked into the green screen for an interview.
Spoiler alert! Now, it's clear that the duo met during an interview. Paul who is a celebrity host, as well as a producer and editor working for SICTV, also posted a picture of him kissing Christina revealing how he wanted to marry her so bad!
The Jar of Hearts singer who's been sober for four years is now all set to start her new beginning with her beau and we wish them best wishes for their forthcomings.
Quick facts about Paul Costabile
- Born and raised in New Jersy, Paul Costabile is a popular television, web and radio personality who interviews celebrities and hosts parties.
- He attended the William Paterson University of New Jersey taking Communications and Television and media production as major and graduated in 2009.
- He also did theater in Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater and studied Improve Comedy for four years.
- After graduating he became an on-air host for WPSC 88.7-FM for three years in New Jersey.
- Costabile became notorious after he started hosting a late night talk show, Gorilla Late Night at Time Square, NewYork for 8 long years.
- He's now engaged to famous American singer Christina Perri who he has been dating since 2013.
- Currently, he works at SIC TV in Staten Island, New York where he hosts, directs and edits 30-minute TVshows for Verizon Fios and Time Warner Cable Distribution and also works for iHeartRadio.
For more recent news and updates keep following our page.