Meet Susan Dell; the gorgeous Wife of Business Tycoon of Michael Dell. Know about their Married life and Children
The gorgeous, Susan Dell married the business tycoon, Michael Dell on 28th October 1989. The couple has four children named- Alexa Dell, Zachary Dell (son), Juliette Dell and Kira Dell. Susan and Michael are sharing a strong bonding and no such news about their divorce and extra-marital affairs.
The co-founder and chairman of the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Susan Dell is a successful entrepreneur who founded three fashion labels including high branded luxurious brand, Phi.
Similarly, the powerful and successful businesswoman is also happily married to the business tycoon Michael Dell. The couple is together for many years and their both professional and personal relationship beautifully defines their chemistry.
Susan Dell is happily married to Michael Dell
On 28th October 1989, Susan married an American businessman plus philanthropist, Michael Dell after dating for few years.
The duo is very private and does not prefer to share their personal life but as there has never been any news or rumors relating their divorce or any extra-affairs we can speculate that they are a happy couple.
The couple is still together and living a cherished life in their mansion in Austen, Texas.
The couple is blessed with four children
Susan and Michael have four children together, a son and three daughters named, Alexa Dell, Zachary Dell (son), Juliette Dell and Kira Dell.
Both the parents spend most of their free time with their children.
Their children are very active in social networking sites and posts each and every event on it.
Susan and Michael's daughter, Alexa Dell is in a relationship with Sean Rad, the CEO of Tinder. They are seen for so many times in various places.
Who knows, they might get married soon as well.
Quick facts about Susan Dell
Susan posing for the picture, Source: Twitter.com
- Susan Dell is a privileged athlete in several cycling races, marathons, and triathlons and served the women in several alarming Hawaii-based cycling races for more than a decade
- She is one of the successful entrepreneurs who founded three fashion labels including the luxurious brand, Phi.
- Susan is the chairman plus co-founder of Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, an organization founded to improve the lives of children and families living in urban poverty.
- The foundation dedicated $1.3 billion to social enterprises and the non-profit organization.
- She was the former member of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.
- As of February 2017, her net worth is estimated to be around $20.8 Billion.
For more news and recent gossips, keep following our page.