The popular journalist and news reader working for BBC, Naga Munchetty is living a blissful married life with husband James Hagger who is a Multi-Camera Director, since 2010.
There are even rumors that the lovely couple is all set to welcome a little person in their family. Could this be true?
Let's discuss the adorable couple including their family life and career in today's section!!!!!!!
Naga Munchetty and James Hagger living a blissful Married Life
One of the talented yet, sexiest journalist, Naga Munchetty has never been this happy before. A burgeoning career, a loving partner and a stable marriage, she has everything, a woman dreams of having through out her life.
Naga married the Multi-camera Director and a Broadcaster Consultant, James in a private ceremony in 2010 and there are no rumors of the divorce or extra affairs.
Despite the fascinating relationship between the couple, they are still not ready to extend their family and have children. Maybe they are still not ready to be parents.
Naga Munchetty's career
Naga began her career as a journalist after joining Evening Standards (a local daily newspaper), the City Pages of the London. After that, she also worked on The Observer, a British newspaper that is published on Sunday only.
After a successful career in newspaper, she got the chance to work in media and news channel. She debuted on TV as a reporter for the Reuters Financial Television. She gained more success in television as well.
Year after year she became more prominent and skilled, ended up becoming a senior producer for CNBC Europe. Then she became a reporter and a producer for Channel news and presenter for Bloomberg Television.
Later on, she also presented the morning bulletins on the BBC News Channel and BBC World News. Besides these, she also participated in the celebrities dancing show, Strictly Come Dancing in 2016.
Naga on the show Strictly Come Dancing!!!!
Back in December, she celebrated Christmas with her loving husband, James and both looked really adorable together.
Merry Christmas everyone! Tuck in, enjoy life and be kind to each other. Love Naga xxx pic.twitter.com/idBAzTcuW3— Naga Munchetty (@BBCNaga) December 25, 2016
Naga Munchetty is now also known was Naga Haggar after adopting her husband's name James Haggar.
Quick Facts about Naga Munchetty
- Born on 25th February 1975 in Edgbaston, England, the United Kingdom.
- Is a British and is of mixed descent.
- Attended Leeds University with the degree in English Literature.
- Began a career in the newspapers as a journalist.
- Stared career in television fron Reuters Financial Telivision.
- Joined a television program which was broadcasted by BBC two, Working Lunch.
- Hosted Radio 4's Money Box.
- Is a regular presenter on BBC One's Breakfast.
- Co-hosted the show named, The South Todata on BBC One along with Sally Taylor.
- Replaced Siam Williams for the show, Sunday Morning.
- She was again replaced by two ladies named, Sean Fletcher and Emma Barnett.
- Participated in the celebrity dancing show, Strictly Come Dancing along with her dance partner, Pasha Kovalev.
- Is also a golf player.
- Might has a monthly income between $40,000-$45000.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!