Nick Bannin and his wife Christina have spent almost three years of their marital life. The duo is blessed with a baby boy in the year 2016.
Nick Bannin is a meteorologist and weather reporter currently working at WWLP and WETM TV. Though he lives under a radar his works are not hidden from us.
Similarly, he is also happily married and has blessed with a child. So today let us try to know about Nick including his wife, family, and career.
Nick Bannin and his Married Life with Christina
Nick met his love while interviewing her for covering a story about the weather. They had a couple of dates and took no time to choose as partners for an entire lifetime.
The couple engaged back on 20 September 2013 at Hunter Hayes Concert after dating for a while. He shared his happiness on through his Twitter account.
Later on, the duo married in a private ceremony along with close friends and family.
Nick and his soulmate on their wedding, Source: Wedding Wire
They couple went Aruba and enjoyed their honeymoon with lots of enjoyment far from loads of work in August 2014.
Nick and his wife at Miami, FL, Source: Twitter
Blessed with a Child: A Baby Boy
A good news struck in the couple's love life as a new family member was added on 22 September 2016. Nick along with his wife seemed so happy with the arrival of the baby boy, Luka Bannin.
The arrival of Baby Bannin, Source: WWLP
In the video below, Nick looked very happy as it was his first experience to become a father.
The 31-year-old meteorologist shares some pictures of the adorable baby on his Twitter post. Have a look!!!
The baby is already nine months and seems happy with his handsome father. Nick recently celebrated his first father day.
Moreover, Bannin seems very happy in his personal life and we wish to have a happy life in the near future as well.
Quick Facts about Nick Bannin
- Born on 8 April 1986 in Bristol, England.
- Personally interested in Soccer, Manchester United, and San Diego Chargers.
- At the age of 4, his family migrated to Cincinnati, Ohio as his father was an engineer in the United States.
- Returned his native land at age 7 and finally moved to California and set a shop in Cupertino.
- Attended Cornell University and studied Atmospheric Science and completed Bachelor of Science in Meteorology as well as Applied Economics and Management.
- Initiated his career as a weekend meteorologist after graduation at WETM-TV in Elmira, New York.
- Two and half years later, began his second on-air job for WWLP 22-News as a meteorologist and weather reporter.
- Won the Associated Press Award in the category of Best Weather Coverage.
For more updates and recent gossips of celebs visit our official page.